M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, macane said:

On camera use of cocaine and the repeated refused attempts at a threesome was enough in my book. One is a crime and the other was, at minimum, uncomfortable.

If something uncontrolled arrived the risk for RLK is to be closed by the authorities. entire site closed. So they have to shut down cameras if things start going dangerously. 

It's the same as doing a reality show on TV where you have the staff that follows everything and can intervent if needed. Here you have all the apartments spreaded across Europe without any contrôl. All that is happening is under the responsibility of RLC

• Like 1

Not nice to look at. Two men trying to get Angie in a Threesome, which she tried to avoid- keep pushing one of the men away when he tried to get her to do a blowjob.  And Angie, looked very stoned, high or at least druk.

No wonder the shut it down.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, taddymd80 said:

I'm 99% sure. Angie will continue drinking and will finish homeless alcoholic and die from AIDS

WTF man ? What are you saying ? homeless and die from AIDS ? WTF ?? Do you know what’s going on in the real world or because you have the ability to be in front of your monitor of any device and switch cameras you make a conclusion that is the least to say ridiculous ? And you are 99% sure , have you seen anyone in your circle for just an hour or whatever time this lasted and make the conclusion ? Please .. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The only thing is that RLC will speak to Angie , she will get most probably a warning , she will say that it wasn’t her fault and her FUCK BUDDY will disappear and never to be seen again ( except if they talk , Angie was really feeling great with this guy  since they met , she was inviting him over again and again , Angie was happy ) . 

The problem is that Angie might be afraid from now on to do anything that can go off her control , so , whatever REAL LIFE we saw and some really GREAT ANGIE TIMES , it might not happen again ( I DO HOPE I AM COMPLETELY WRONG , viewers since she joined have showed the appreciation of her presence and return on cameras ) .

I do wish she’s just fine and that was a unique incident , we have seen worse and people are ( even with current tenants ) still there ….

2 hours ago, taddymd80 said:

In apartments/houses with Ukrainian girls you will never see this thrash. Only Russians are capable to do such shit

Man , you are really saying BS now and in my opinion your post should be disappear as it is a clear “ racist “ towards one nation , WE ARE ALL THE SAME HUMAN BEINGS , Russian , Ukrainians , why you send a message of hate by referring that only Russians will do shit and Ukrainians will never make shit .. come on , we can’t escalate hate here amongst us when serious stupidities and fucked up life things happens daily to innocent people .. 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing is that RLC will speak to Angie , she will get most probably a warning , she will say that it wasn’t her fault and her FUCK BUDDY will disappear and never to be seen again ( except if they talk , Angie was really feeling great with this guy  since they met , she was inviting him over again and again , Angie was happy ) . 

The problem is that Angie might be afraid from now on to do anything that can go off her control , so , whatever REAL LIFE we saw and some really GREAT ANGIE TIMES , it might not happen again ( I DO HOPE I AM COMPLETELY WRONG , viewers since she joined have showed the appreciation of her presence and return on cameras ) .

I do wish she’s just fine and that was a unique incident , we have seen worse and people are ( even with current tenants ) still there ….

if they did drugs on camera then purposely covered the cameras then that's on her for inviting them they are her guest maybe she should have just stayed inviting the guy that's been there 🤷‍♂️

In my opinion, it's unacceptable to be doing these things on camera. If she is addicted or doing it for fun then do it off camera. Personally, if I was in charge she's now had her final warning. Basically, RLC has a duty of care for her.

Angie would have gone through the rules before her stay. So that's it, no more warnings do it again and you're gone.

If I were RLC I would also get her some info on how to get help if she needs it now or in the future.

• Upvote 1