Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

14 hours ago, moules said:

Fiora is still in the apartment.

My speculation is that she was to meet up with Ulyana and both were to travel together to a new country, outside of the Schengen Zone.  But Ulyana has not left the country where she is supposedly detained for supposedly overstaying her Schengen visa.  << This assumes the reports on CC that she was arrested are true.

The authorities have probably taken Ulyana's passport, and she is remaining where she is being detained until her case is adjudicated.  She very likely is not in or near Barcelona, because she would not be giving instructions on how to pack her clothes if she were.

The delay in Fiona's departure suggests to me that Ulyana's case is still being adjudicated.  Ulyana is not free to travel because she does not possess her passport.  It is possible that RLC is paying an aborgado, solicitor, barrister, avocat, advorgado, lawyer to represent her.

The owners of RLC appear to be very sophisticated business people.  If Ulyana is a good friend of theirs from the old country, they might be paying for her legal counsel.

As an aside, it appears that citizens of certain countries outside the general EU region who earn income from employment or appearances in countries within the general EU region are incorporating themselves, as a private business.  This can have tax advantages, see tennis stars and Formula One drivers who like to live in Monaco.  There may be residency advantages as well.

Who cares about Uly, she is no longer in the project, so off cam...gone...no more. Surely this essay should be in B2 group on here...and how has this gone from Fiora, to Uly to F1 and Monaco...just too funny. 

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Who cares about Uly, she is no longer in the project, so off cam...gone...no more. Surely this essay should be in B2 group on here...and how has this gone from Fiora, to Uly to F1 and Monaco...just too funny. 

I am very sorry and forgive me, but I am one of the ones who actually cares, and I will miss her, especially concerning this apartment, because some of my best non-sexual moments of Ulyana, has been between her and Harley, there's one moment I won't forget, Ulyana was sitting on the couch with some black panties on, with her legs open and a drink sitting right between them, suddenly Harley walked to the couch and sat across her legs and started talking to her, and one thing from that I notice just how beautiful Ulyana was, as Harley continue talking to her, and at one point she just laid on top of her and started hugging Ulyana for a long period, and yes at the same time Ulyana return the love and started hugging Harley just as tight as she was being hug herself, it showed me how much love they had for each other, well anyway that's just one example, and I'm sorry it wasn't really sexual, but I will really miss moments like that, that you really don't see too often around these members

7 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I am very sorry and forgive me, but I am one of the ones who actually cares, and I will miss her, especially concerning this apartment, because some of my best non-sexual moments of Ulyana, has been between her and Harley, there's one moment I won't forget, Ulyana was sitting on the couch with some black panties on, with her legs open and a drink sitting right between them, suddenly Harley walked to the couch and sat across her legs and started talking to her, and one thing from that I notice just how beautiful Ulyana was, as Harley continue talking to her, and at one point she just laid on top of her and started hugging Ulyana for a long period, and yes at the same time Ulyana return the love and started hugging Harley just as tight as she was being hug herself, it showed me how much love they had for each other, well anyway that's just one example, and I'm sorry it wasn't really sexual, but I will really miss moments like that, that you really don't see too often around these members

The details made me puke...but thanks again for the reply. 

13 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Well you just let me know if you feel the urge for more puking, because I can share more Beautiful Moments Like That, and thank you so much for responding

Thanks for the offer lol...but I mostly respect peoples opinions as with yours but Uly was never my thing and never will be. I will always respond if the conversation is kept friendly unlike some of the morons on here. Have a great Christmas if you celebrate it friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1