Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I did.

There is a similarly named company incorporated in the UK, but that appears to have closed down in 2010.  I also found a similarly named business in the Netherlands which seems to still be active.  The details of the Netherlands registration that I found are in Cyrillic.   The site with the Netherlands registration is

KG.KOMPASS.COM

and kompass.com may be headquartered in Ukraine. 

I do not know why the results of a search query in English for a company in the Netherlands would be converted to Cyrillic.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

I did.

There is a similarly named company incorporated in the UK, but that appears to have closed down in 2010.  I also found a similarly named business in the Netherlands which seems to still be active.  The details of the Netherlands registration that I found are in Cyrillic.   The site with the Netherlands registration is

KG.KOMPASS.COM

and kompass.com may be headquartered in Ukraine. 

Thanks.

I looked at the UK company and others with similar names and I doubt there was any connection to any of them.

Cyprus is a well know low tax country in Europe so attracts overseas investments.

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Same as they got Fiora left the project but her ass is still parked on the sofa.

Didn't they list Fiora as left the project a few years ago when she was staying in B4 and she was still around for 2-3 days after?

It was at the end of the stay when Daniel fell down the stairs and Fiora did the wave to the front door cam when she left.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Didn't they list Fiora as left the project a few years ago when she was staying in B4 and she was still around for 2-3 days after?

It was at the end of the stay when Daniel fell down the stairs and Fiora did the wave to the front door cam when she left.

I wouldn't know.  As I get older my memory doesn't remember the things as it used to.

• Like 1

Noldus knows best, nothing to see here ::)

All of the girls (and guys) that have stayed in R4:  (Updated 21. December 2023)
Roommates in Barcelona

Name     Arrival    Departure    Duration (days)
Ulyana    12.04.2023    17.07.2023    97
Harley    12.04.2023    Present     
Fiora    23.07.2023    20.12.2023    151

Edited by HotWivesRock

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

It happens from time to time that someone stays a few days after they have left the project, then as a guest.
The one who probably has the longest guest stay was probably Holly with 31 days, before she and Thor moved to B5

• Upvote 2