Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

They have marked Massimo from B7 as being on vacation until January but he is still there tonight, maybe the IT engineer in charge of updates has been to the RLC xmas party and lost the plot 🍹 🍸 💤 🍶 

Them boys at RLC are not the brightest.  Most of them have an IQ of less than 50.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, moules said:

The owner of VHTV is Bulgarian, i believe.  the owners of RLC are Russian.  I assume there are girls on MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Only Friends etc, who are Russian, and are living in Russia,  but these internet businesses (MFC, etc.) are not owned by Russians with a business headquartered in Russia.   If a Russian apartment on VHTV was closed down by Russian authorities, the VHTV owner's business exposure is limited.  (RLC is now a LLC registered in a Western country.)  I suppose RLC could follow the VHTV model, but at the risk of exposing their participants to actions by the security apparatus in Russia.

From 2019:

WWW.HRW.ORG

The Russian government will gain even greater control over freedom of speech and information online when the country’s “sovereign internet”...

I want to reply to your post with my understanding of the situation. 

RLC shut down the Russian apartments in June 2019 because Putin's government (through new internet law) and the police started raiding the apartments and homes of people who live streamed adult contents.  Some of VHTV's apartments were raided and the police arrested some of VHTV's participants. 

The owner of VHTV is Russian but he lives now permanently in Bulgaria which is a member of the European Union so he is protected from getting arrested or prosecuted.  The participants of VHTV keep moving from one place to another every few months to avoid getting caught and arrested.       

The owners of RLC back in 2019 decided to shut down all the Russian apartments to avoid the risk of the girls being arrested and prosecuted. My understanding is that there were two changes in the R:C's ownership other than the initial owners who were Russians and started RLC back in 2011.  I believe that the current owners since the second half of 2021 are Europeans.

I want to add that Ukraine has similar internet laws and that is why RLC didn't open any apartments in Ukraine. 

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to reply to your post with my understanding of the situation. 

RLC shut down the Russian apartments in June 2019 because Putin's government (through new internet law) and the police started raiding the apartments and homes of people who live streamed adult contents.  Some of VHTV's apartments were raided and the police arrested some of VHTV's participants. 

The owner of VHTV is Russian but he lives now permanently in Bulgaria which is a member of the European Union so he is protected from getting arrested or prosecuted.  The participants of VHTV keep moving from one place to another every few months to avoid getting caught and arrested.       

The owners of RLC back in 2019 decided to shut down all the Russian apartments to avoid the risk of the girls being arrested and prosecuted. My understanding is that there were two changes in the R:C's ownership other than the initial owners who were Russians and started RLC back in 2011.  I believe that the current owners since the second half of 2021 are Europeans.

I want to add that Ukraine has similar internet laws and that is why RLC didn't open any apartments in Ukraine. 

I have looked at the corporate registration for RLC and the owners are Russian.  The name of the LLC is not RealLifeCams.

13 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Fiora must not of liked it; she left RLC; hopefully this was her last stay and she starts the next stages of her life.

Yes, I also hope that you will start something more interesting and useful than sitting and posting here 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

So the director Ζ Δ isn't a shareholder then?

Sounds very Greek to me.

They need an 'outside' director who is a citizen for the purposes of incorporating in that country.  And there is also the CC rule about publishing real names and addresses on the forum.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I've edited mine maybe you can do the same

I did.

There is a similarly named company incorporated in the UK, but that appears to have closed down in 2010.  I also found a similarly named business in the Netherlands which seems to still be active.  The details of the Netherlands registration that I found are in Cyrillic.   The site with the Netherlands registration is

KG.KOMPASS.COM

and kompass.com may be headquartered in Ukraine.