B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Could do with a little more light in Ulyana's room, so we can enjoy her better.🤞

Mind you that could just be me get old and my eyesight not being what it once was...🤣

nevermind, just as I posted that she got under the blanket. Might still be feeling the effects of the other night...

46 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Esmi is so damned sexy !  On her bed, wearing only a T-Shirt, no panties ... 😍😍😍

Esmi is always sexy! Had to go to replay to see that sexy relaxing bath. She does not do enough of them , she always has someone, in the room with her,I think she really enjoyed this one,she needs to do them more often😍 And I was not complaining about Kristy for coming in that is a shared bath.....Esmi still my favorite❤️

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

i'm always amazed by the park just below this room and thie girls walking naked and fucking with the blinds open🤩

I think it is a one way you can see out but not in. I don't think Esmi would be going out there if that were the case, and i it's pretty high.I don't think RLC or the girls won't to advertise to the neighbors.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Esmi is always sexy! Had to go to replay to see that sexy relaxing bath. She does not do enough of them , she always has someone, in the room with her,I think she really enjoyed this one,she needs to do them more often😍 And I was not complaining about Kristy for coming in that is a shared bath.....Esmi still my favorite❤️

I can watch one shower but I can watch 20 bates…the fact that there is none makes her stay worse than Shantals