Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

18 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

GF4 has only briefly visited the apartment twice, so the taking control as you put it was a once off.

'Means GF4 has taken control of this actions due to M would no longer have been able to do it.'
I think this is clear: of this action, nothing else.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Although, I do think if Alberto is showcasing his new girlfriend, he needs to be kicked in the testicles and shown the door, away from (RLC).

Really?  I know Alberto is not looked at very positively by some, but this seems over the top.

Unless you are an expert at how RLC chooses cast members, Pete’s scenario #2 above is as likely as any other scenario.  We seem convinced Martina has an apartment and is on her way out.  So it is quite possible that whoever Juliet is to Alberto … she is a candidate to move in.  

I wonder how the RLC hiring process works. I’m sure somehow they want to know whether or not someone will fuck on cam.  Juliet is showing them that she would do so … quite easily actually. Few RLC girls seem less shy than Juliet.  Maybe Masha.

You guys want a crazy speculation?  Maybe both M and A desperately want the RLC apartment post-breakup and it came down to who could first find someone to fuck on cam?  We’ve established that living here is financially attractive so they would be motivated.  And Martina is unhappy because Alberto beat her to the punch and she is hamstrung by GF4 who refuses to be on cam.  And if Alberto is having financial difficulties locking down the house he is trying to buy, he is doubly motivated to keep the apartment for himself.  I even think I read here that they talked about continuing RLC to help get through the financial difficulties.

See!  I can still speculate with the best of you!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

There is no timeline for Martina leaving, at the moment it is pure speculation of the following scenarios:
1- Martina & Alberto both leave & apartment is shut or tenanted by new couple.
2- Martina leaves & Alberto stays, possibly with Juliet as his new partner.
3- Alberto leaves & Martina stays by herself.

Time will tell.  As it stands right now, neither one has shown any indication or progress in moving out.  The few little things she may have moved a little while back in the shopping stroller, were probably just essentials for time spent out of the apartment.  Neither have "packed" anything for a move.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If Martina and Alberto end up hating each other … the sex will likely come to a full stop. 

Honestly, at this point, if Alberto and Martina ever have sex again, it'll be a shock!  He was CLEARLY pissed off about Martina and "Dani" cuddling on the couch.  She has tried not to show her disdain for Juliet, even though she probably set that up initially, but didn't expect Alberto to jump in with such effort.  Although, I have a feeling he is doing that as a "screw you" to Martina.  They're both pissed at each other about their other relationships now, and I see more jabs at each other till one breaks.  She wanted out, he didn't, now she may be a little regretful, but she'll never give in and go back.  Waiting for one of them to start banging the new one in front of the old one... the ultimate "fuck you".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep,

The packing has started 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Ok, I stand corrected.  Boxes and packing...  The exodus has begun... and it looks like Martina's the one to go.  Although, at this rate, it'll take her a month to get it all out.