Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

gawd, how awkward 

Jul should not be there while Mar is packing and have a little respect about the situation.

and I will even say Alberto should be helping her pack and if possible even chat with her if this eh friendship is healthy this should be no problem

and/or Mar should have some help in packing

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

There is no timeline for Martina leaving, at the moment it is pure speculation of the following scenarios:
1- Martina & Alberto both leave & apartment is shut or tenanted by new couple.
2- Martina leaves & Alberto stays, possibly with Juliet as his new partner.
3- Alberto leaves & Martina stays by herself.

Nothing against Al and Juliet, but I'd rather Martina stays, whether alone with "friends" visiting or with a new lover (female).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

So sad to watch this, like a trainwreck. See it coming for months and nothing to be done to stop it. The disaster must play out.

So much bitterness and no attempt to be civil to each other.  Juliet should be somewhere else and Alberto, at least, lending a hand helping her organize her stuff!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I totally see Juliet moving in and officially joining the RLC crew.  For how long is anyone's guess.

If that turns out to be the case, I wonder how much the viewership for this apt. will drop. There is only so much sex you can watch without anything else happening.  But I guess there are some who find giggling, people playing video games and balcony perching interesting.

• Haha 1

WTF!!??

he is on the balcony with Jul?!!

lol, I think their "friendship" just took a huge hit

I could be wrong and Mar said it was okay that Jul is there and Alberto is acting like he doesn't know her(Mar)

back to college football for me, lol

2 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

If that turns out to be the case, I wonder how much the viewership for this apt. will drop. There is only so much sex you can watch without anything else happening.  But I guess there are some who find giggling, people playing video games and balcony perching interesting.

Agree.  Al and Juliet fucking now is nothing new.  Just another couple screwing from my point of view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2