Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She likes to swallow and actually has swallowed his cum in the past. In this bedroom. But only that time. I don't think he likes cumming in the woman's mouth. I never saw him cum in Martina's and she was game for a lot of 

Venera is the absolute queen of taking it and swallowing it all. She loves it because she loves Lion and wants to please him. He is one lucky bastard to have met and fallen in love love with her. She is asuper sexy lover the way she slides her body on his and is always all about pleasing him. And he gives it right back to her, he makes her squirm, that's a good sign

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Venera is the absolute queen of taking it and swallowing it all. She loves it because she loves Lion and wants to please him. He is one lucky bastard to have met and fallen in love love with her. She is asuper sexy lover the way she slides her body on his and is always all about pleasing him. And he gives it right back to her, he makes her squirm, that's a good sign

My favorite couple, by far. Just for the reasons you say. When you see them you now know what my sex life has been for more than 50 years. My wife loves anal to this day and she is 72. AND she was the one to first request it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Now!!  This outfit looks to be HOT!   Be even better without the bra! 🔥

That's Martina's sexy outfit, she wears it for that special someone in her life.  That special someone used to be Alberto, I wonder who she is wearing it for tonight.    👩💕👩

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I always wondered and still do why Megan and Martina did not make love.  Honestly I still do not understand the fake lesbianism and such.  If you are morally OK with being on RLC and you have bisexual tendencies and under the influence, I just can’t understand why you wouldn’t just fuck like crazy.  I guess the explanation for Megan and Martina not crossing the line was that Megan has a boyfriend. OK.

It looks like you answered you're own question here, Jen. "Megan has a boyfriend". So, of course, some emotions and guilt are involved in fucking other people if you are "attached" in some way to another person. I wonder if this is why Martina felt it necessary to tell Alberto of her desires/actions just to relieve herself of some guilt no matter what kind of relationship each of us think they had with each other beforehand.
Plus, as I've said, I think much of the lesbianism is experimentation. Most of the girls on RLC are young and perhaps tentative in trying out these new sexual adventures. Alcohol at the parties obviously helps their inhibitions along!
Some, like Martina (apparently, so far), get a whole new world open to them and others, like Megan (apparently, so far), decide it's not for them. Nelly.....well.......flip a coin! 😄😄😄

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Take notes ladies..  if you're ever with Alberto, if he starts coughing up a lung, he just came..  hopefully he wasn't inside you, if you didn't want that.

Did he do it again? Disgusting!! How did Juliet react? Glad I wasn't watching.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My favorite couple, by far. Just for the reasons you say. When you see them you now know what my sex life has been for more than 50 years. My wife loves anal to this day and she is 72. AND she was the one to first request it. 

Oh My God Wow GIF

So … Juliette  wanted to blowjob Alberto and have him cum in her mouth / swallow .. Alberto came close 4-5 times but it wasn’t possible .. For me , she was a hero that she was sucking for nearly an hour , she didn’t complain , she didn’t even show ANY sign of “ frustration “ at the NV cameras that she had directly on her with her position , kind of “ come on babe , it’s really now much time , are you cumming “ ? 😁 … She kept on and when she was getting signals from Alberto , she was really trying but didn’t work .. It then went to another ( less ) marathon with penetration  , finally the ending wasn’t the one that I think Juliette wanted to please her guy but Alberto managed ( he has introduced to her the “ Martina effect “ 😂, that is taking a towel between the legs after coming inside 😂 ) to finish. 

Now , my conclusion is as follows , Juliette really likes Alberto and she’s excited and everyday she gets closer to him . Alberto , hmm, I think this is totally a destruction for him to escape the inevitable , that is soon Martina won’t be around after maybe a decade of “ sharing and caring “ and 7 almost years in this apartment . Yes , he likes Juliette but I think he is still stuck to Martina ( as I also think she feels strange that all this “ tremendous “ and “ incredible “ experience sharing their lives on cameras comes to an end ) and these long marathons are just a result that he doesn’t feel the same with Juliette like it was with Martina ( it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like or enjoying Juliette times )  but I think it is difficult for him to do all with someone else at the hundreds and hundreds of times that he has shared ALL in this apartment with Martina , at least this is I how I explain these marathons . 

@chuck206 and @JenniferMom , I owe you an answer , will try today I believe , the next 4 months starting today  finally free from exhausting working times and till March will be recharging so , plenty of time to catch up more with the program offered ( and discover Jamaica for nearly 45 days in January and February 😂🤣😂 ) .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2