B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

1 hour ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Mel leaving, and encountering LiaLia at the front door.  (Sara had gone to bed.  Wolf and Margo were still in the bath waiting for LiaLia to return.)

The main reason for suspecting that Mel is Russian is that in 2019, when Mel initially participated, the majority of the GoV participants in Barcelona were Russians on short-stay visas.

If she was taking that 05:55 flight to Poland, this flight is the only flight each day between Barcelona and a secondary airport for Warsaw.  The airport is NW of Warsaw, on the other side of the city from the main international airport.

And after looking at replay, I am surprised at how relatively little baggage she had.  Does this indicate she did not expect to stay long?

The one airport is the Chopin airport ( main one ) and the other the Modlin ( smaller one , mostly for the  low cost European airlines  like Ryan Air / EasyJet/ Wizz Air ) 

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Must be a Catholic saying that.

That's not how RLC works.

I am Greek and for sure not Catholic 😂 .. I always “ call “ things the way I see them / interpret them according to my culture knowledge and how I grew up ( principles 😆 ) .. I think I know by now how RLC works but at times things happen that belong majorly to the eastern lifestyle way of living ( Russia /Ukraine ) and it is impossible to understand the famous “ What The Hell “ or WTF 😂