Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

She just needs to take back some control of the apartment. Not suggesting that Paul has to leave, just, as I previously commented, get a better balance to the apartment.

Wonder if they consider it neccessary though?

edit - I mean that im not suggesting that she needs to leave Paul or that he leaves permanently. Obviously I hope he would leave the apartment more and allow Leora to be home alone 😜

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She just needs to take back some control of the apartment. Not suggesting that Paul has to leave, just, as I previously commented, get a better balance to the apartment.

Wonder if they consider it neccessary though?

I don't imagine they give it one moments thought, why would they? The money keeps rolling in and IF she reads the forum her ego would only allow her to read the comments that tell her how absolutely beautiful and wonderful she is and how fortunate we are to have her, so she would block the ones from members who post negativity.

Although CC does not represent all the RLC members who watch her by any stretch of the imagination, it does though give an indication of what people think regarding the work ethic, reality and tenant/fan relationship.......More like a human thermometer that indicates the prevailing moods of the members.

I think she would be wise to take note.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't imagine it will happen within the next year, but when it does happen we won't see her leave, RLC will put the place under maintenance.🛠

It will take a while to fumigate the place, get rid of two ton of hidden boogers that the Neanderthal has stuck under desks,🖥 beds,🛏 and table, and then put all the light bulbs back in. 💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

Oh, there goes the desire for the breakfast I was about to make...roast beef hash

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't imagine they give it one moments thought, why would they? The money keeps rolling in and IF she reads the forum her ego would only allow her to read the comments that tell her how absolutely beautiful and wonderful she is and how fortunate we are to have her, so she would block the ones from members who post negativity.

Although CC does not represent all the RLC members who watch her by any stretch of the imagination, it does though give an indication of what people think regarding the work ethic, reality and tenant/fan relationship.......More like a human thermometer that indicates the prevailing moods of the members.

Wish she would take an identity/handle and rejoin the forum.  Snowball's chance in hell I know, but...

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Why should Leora read here on CC when the only thing you and the others do in here is annoy her about every little thing, even if she watches something on the laptop with Paul?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Why should Leora read here on CC when the only thing you and the others do in here is annoy her about every little thing, even if she watches something on the laptop with Paul?

She can't expect only positive comments, especially since her cam performances are not what they were with Paul's participation even more so. I mean you can't even tell if and when he cums unless you see it.

I don't knock her just to knock her. I get no thrill out of trashing anyone. I cannot keep my mouth shut when my insides are full of frustration and disappointment. This is the very place to voice personal individual thoughts isn't it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1