Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

16 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Been a while since i posted soemthing that 'confused' people...

Leora still need a tiny pair of panties to complete that look!

Well now you have confused Pinky and Perky….That’s not difficult it seems.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anode said:

Leora takes it upon herself to decorate an apartment where no one comes and Paul doesn't give a damn, it's like the Christmas tree, she does it a month in advance so as not to have anyone over!

I’m aghast sir ! What are you a Philistine , don’t you realise that if she and the Neanderthal are good then Father Christmas will visit during the night and give her gifts. ……We won’t be able to see him though because the lights are all fucked up nowadays.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Been a while since i posted soemthing that 'confused' people...

Leora still need a tiny pair of panties to complete that look!

no. leora deeds a proper pair of bright white breifs and to do some twirls and bends to coyly show them to us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 21 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Je suis consterné monsieur ! Qu'est-ce que tu es un Philistin, ne te rends-tu pas compte que si elle et les Néandertaliens sont bons, alors le Père Noël lui rendra visite pendant la nuit et lui offrira des cadeaux. ……Nous ne pourrons pas le voir cependant parce que les lumières sont toutes foutues de nos jours.

Bonsoir jimbo4 ;

J'en avais oublier ces fameuses lumières,est ce la raison que personnes ne viens, ne voyants  pas de lumière il pense qu'il n'y a personne !

38 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

no. leora deeds a proper pair of bright white breifs and to do some twirls and bends to coyly show them to us.

either work for me, as long as they come off eventually, after shes got them nice and wet 😜

on another note, if it is ok for Paul to sleep with the door closed to the GR (with added covers to avoid any light), is it ok for Leora to fully close the doors to a room when she bates with him there (as that appears to be the only option nowadays)? She could even put on a cover on the doors to avoid any light getting out too, plus then she would be able to have some proper lighting!