B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is noticeable that Esmi lost weight since she joined the project and her butt looks much better. Maybe she's walking many kilometers while she's out because I don't see her doing exercises at home or even outside and she's eating more healthy too. I remember in her last stay how many ice creams she ate at night. 😅

Esmi has a fine butt....And other natural beauties,her smile is heart catching,and i will leave the other to my thoughts and respect.😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

If you watch and listen to their conversation you wouldn't do this kind of dumb question.

Meant to say "REALLY odd", so adds context.  I don't usually listen to the conversations, because 99% of the time, they're not in English, so my bad.  It was just a question.  I will say it is very interesting to hear them speaking English.  I'll have to listen to them more often.

What has fat arsed Esmi ever done to contribute to the success and future of RLC? She is the ultimate sponger off the backs of others. She almost never smiles. She is misery personified. We have enough misery in the world without tuning in to RLC and be confronted by her miserable face. 

RLC should stick Esmi, Shantel, Octavia and Vladellia into one apartment and see how many people bother to look in even for one second!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

What has fat arsed Esmi ever done to contribute to the success and future of RLC? She is the ultimate sponger off the backs of others. She almost never smiles. She is misery personified. We have enough misery in the world without tuning in to RLC and be confronted by her miserable face. 

RLC should stick Esmi, Shantel, Octavia and Vladellia into one apartment and see how many people bother to look in even for one second!!!

then you should stop posting because all you do is to spread hate about the tenants.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, van the man said:

Kick her butt to the kerb & bring in her sister Zabava to replace her.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

then you should stop posting because all you do is to spread hate about the tenants.

No I don't!! I only criticise those who let down RLC. In every business there are those who make it succeed and there are those who fail it and its customers. Failures and freeloaders need calling out. I've been involved with both RLC and CC for almost as long as both have been in existence. I enjoy both and these types of people damage the reputation of each of them.

• Like 3