B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

After that wolf disaster, I had to rewatch Ulyana first bate, and watching the final climax at the end was "God Damn" amazing, and even more amazing is when she returned back to the bed, and allowed her pussy to be admired more before everything was wrapped up, made this day a good day, and I can only hope, because that's all I have, is that we can hopefully experience more solo times like this with her

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Thought Esmi was going to get into the act but nope.  Realized that she's back to her old self of once a month if we are lucky.  Glad to see new girls in B4 are caring RLC now.

Once a month seems pretty wildly optimistic. More like once every 2 or 3 months if she's worried RLC might kick her out. Otherwise it's just off-camera visits to her bf and whatever she does in the off-camera corner of the bathroom.

1 hour ago, timber said:

Once a month seems pretty wildly optimistic. More like once every 2 or 3 months if she's worried RLC might kick her out. Otherwise it's just off-camera visits to her bf and whatever she does in the off-camera corner of the bathroom.

🤣🤣🤣….check back in December