B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

53 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Is anyone else having problem with the loading of the cams? In the other apartments works fine.

15 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Plusieurs apparts ne marchent pas , B2, Martina et Alberto , Masha etc..

All apartments work again now . 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Slow said:

... I must admit I can't stand a man (Nadia's ex or true or future husband) accepting such a humiliating behavior from his partner and of course also a woman (Nadia) playing this absurd game (will I let you fuck me? May be, not now, but just a finger, may be later, oh no, perhaps, come in a cup 😳 ...). FFS!!

It gives on my nerves! 😂

I'm sorry to admit it, because I really like Nadia physically, but she's really a bitch in relationships with others: first of all with her ex-boyfriend/husband and then with Esmi.

Just now, Boing said:

I'm sorry to admit it, because I really like Nadia physically, but she's really a bitch in relationships with others: first of all with her ex-boyfriend/husband and then with Esmi.

She seems to like to be in control, that's why she like Milena so much. Milena did everything for her and always kissed her ass. I don't if she's a narcissist or not put I guess she is.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She seems to like to be in control, that's why she like Milena so much. Milena did everything for her and always kissed her ass. I don't if she's a narcissist or not put I guess she is.

You're right: I don't know if she's a narcissist, but she definitely acts like one.