B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, tatakos said:

What happened with Nadia and she is isolated in her room all day?

Esmi and her had an argument via text messages about keeping the apartment clean. A few pages back we discussed it.

Here is Nadia telling her Ex her side of the story.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi and her had an argument via text messages about keeping the apartment clean. A few pages back we discussed it.

Here is Nadia telling her Ex her side of the story.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Oh, I have missed that. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, santorini said:

this place is so depressing... the last glorious days was made by their guests, there are zero chemistry between the residents even b1 is better in this sense

Nadia and Esmi were getting thorougher quite good since both like house decoration and art but they had little interaction, Esmi and Uly talk much more. But now since the cleaning incident things got  bad turn. Both are grown ups and must settle this issue soon.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia and Esmi were getting thorougher quite good since both like house decoration and art but they had little interaction, Esmi and Uly talk much more. But now since the cleaning incident things got  bad turn. Both are grown ups and must settle this issue soon.

Wait...what...cleaning issue...do you have a time stamp on RP?

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Wait...what...cleaning issue...do you have a time stamp on RP?

I quoted above Nadia telling her ex about it. Sara and Nadia left the sink full of dirty dishes and pans for a really long time and Esmi didn't want to clean all to make her own food so I guess she snapped. I don't know if this is an ongoing issue. I only saw Esmi and Uly cleaning the whole apartment and Esmi cleaning the kitchen many times.