B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

After a few days of "fitness" uly back to drinking at noon on a wednesday....

You are who you hang out with, so if she hangs out with controlling filth, she becomes The Possession of that controllable felt, so hopefully she doesn't have AA in her future, but I really hope it's not too late for her, but since this wolf guy controls her so easily now, I really doubt it

17 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

You are who you hang out with, so if she hangs out with controlling filth, she becomes The Possession of that controllable felt, so hopefully she doesn't have AA in her future, but I really hope it's not too late for her, but since this wolf guy controls her so easily now, I really doubt it

My mother always said "no one can MAKE you do anything YOU DON'T WANT TO",i will not blame wolf,dylan or bruno for her decisions! I actually enjoyed watching her fuck those guys

55 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Maybe you were born in 1945 and RLC is not for you, but Ulyana loves to party and fuck…and that’s why she is everyone favorite 

6 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Maybe you were born in 1945 and RLC is not for you, but Ulyana loves to party and fuck…and that’s why she is everyone favorite 

Oh please, we'll watch it then I'm pretty sure she gave everybody a good show as directed to do so, don't worry about what I like or dislike, hell if wolf tell her to fuck a horse, I'm pretty sure you'll be hanging around for that too, and I'm sure she would give you and everybody else a good show, but I wouldn't watch it

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Oh please, we'll watch it then I'm pretty sure she gave everybody a good show as directed to do so, don't worry about what I like or dislike, hell if wolf tell her to fuck a horse, I'm pretty sure you'll be hanging around for that too, and Sarah give you and everybody else a good show, but I wouldn't watch it

Unlike some who like to watch girls paint and look at their phones, I am here for the shows 🙄. Maybe you are new to RLC and don’t know shit about Ulyana, if you think wolf has any control over her 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣