B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Unlike some who like to watch girls paint and look at their phones, I am here for the shows 🙄. Maybe you are new to RLC and don’t know shit about Ulyana, if you think wolf has any control over her 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

Oh my God you again, for your information I have watched her fuck guys before, but just because I prefer her solo, it will certainly not interrupt you from watching her fuck countless guys, just because I prefer the opposite, again I'm a follower of her, and I just don't tune in just because she's fucking someone, like I said I take the good and the bad, that's my opinion and that's what I enjoy, and the things I don't enjoy are the bad, you get what I'm coming from, so why should you care, just continue watching her when the next fuck fest happens

26 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Oh my God you again, for your information I have watched her fuck guys before, but just because I prefer her solo, it will certainly not interrupt you from watching her fuck countless guys, just because I prefer the opposite, again I'm a follower of her, and I just don't tune in just because she's fucking someone, like I said I take the good and the bad, that's my opinion and that's what I enjoy, and the things I don't enjoy are the bad, you get what I'm coming from, so why should you care, just continue watching her when the next fuck fest happens

If it’s not for me who will reply to your constant dear diary essays…be grateful 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Unlike some who like to watch girls paint and look at their phones, I am here for the shows 🙄. Maybe you are new to RLC and don’t know shit about Ulyana, if you think wolf has any control over her 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

I have to say this then I have to go to bed and get ready for work this evening, the first time I saw her was in her first apartment, and all she was doing was cooking,  but what really caught my eye was what she was wearing, and I would never forget it was an sexy orange bra and panties , and after that I have been following her since, and when she left the project I discontinued my membership, and when she came back, I renewed my membership, like I said I am a follower of her, I like her a lot, I love this girl, and no one belonging to this project is a nun, but at the same time I will always express what I feel about her and what I feel about the people she hangs around with

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I have to say this then I have to go to bed and get ready for work this evening, the first time I saw her was in her first apartment, and all she was doing was cooking,  but what really caught my eye was what she was wearing, and I would never forget it was an sexy orange bra and panties , and after that I have been following her since, and when she left the project I discontinued my membership, and when she came back, I renewed my membership, like I said I am a follower of her, I like her a lot, I love this girl, and no one belonging to this project is a nun, but at the same time I will always express what I feel about her and what I feel about the people she hangs around with

Everybody loves her…she is everyone’s girl and that’s why she is the best…have a god nap, I will keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn’t do anything inappropriate