B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She's beautiful but

I like to see her when she's alone the few times I peek

but I swear, she knows how to be slightly off "the" view of the cam lol

of the three, she's the only one I peek at and the knees are blocking, lol

• Upvote 1

What a waste!

Nadia is nicely fit with a great body, she could be extremely sexy (once I remember she did a half show where her potential was evident), could be a gold mine for her and RLC ... 

Instead she dresses like in a Japanese manga, has sex with the same enthusiasm I have when I see some politicians (ok, no names).

Not to speak about her partner: he is always staring at her to with those wide eyes 😳 that show terror

Is any of them getting any pleasure? Not evident ...

Thank goodness I finally made it home, but after reading the forums doing my brakes, I can tell you why I am officially avoiding all thumbnails, because it's one thing reading about it, to actually seeing it, but it's absolutely no surprise to me, and I would even go on and say that a bunch of females as well as Ulyana is officially The Possession of this wolf guy, I would go even further and say she's officially the number two Margo, or she's desperately working towards it, because before I left work I did visit that party, and certain things I noticed from the body language to the eye movement from Ulyana towards that wolf guy, displays everything on how he controls her now, and Almost Never did she refuse to follow him, but the big disturbing reason why I would never watch what went on in that bedroom, I noticed a friend with him, and I can almost bet Ulyana knew nothing about this guy, and I'm saying because he controls her now, his friend probably didn't have any problem probably having sex with her, of course by wolves demand to Ulyana, and you know she's not going to refuse it, so if you're lucky enough to be following the other two ladies in this apartment, I guess you have no problem seeing the person you're following being controlled by this guy, and this is also comforting to know when he visits this apartment probably in the near future, you can certainly rest assure he's not visiting anyone you're following, so I myself have to take the good with the bad, since I do follow her, and one more point, it would not surprise me if she's starting to drink heavily again along with the drug use, well anyway, let me get myself out of this car and go in my house