Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #43

Pete1960

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Some will deny this has happened, but then they would be satisfied with scraps from a table in a fine restaurant, and would probably tip for the bad service also. 😂

🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

I only have to mention "scraps from a table " and who comes to mind, yep the ultimate slug who has never known his arse from his elbow...That's a fact and because of his sad lonely friendless life would welcome any attention from anyone.😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

I only have to mention "scraps from a table " and who comes to mind, yep the ultimate slug who has never known his arse from his elbow...That's a fact !😂😂😂😂

The funny thing is that they don’t “ DARE “ to react to you anymore , you have gained the power of StnCld 😂 , they need to go to other peoples’ post that have quoted you so as to show whatever “ misery “ , “ weakness “ and “ confusion “ ( because this is what has occurred to them currently , they are confused nowadays of how Leora has become this slave and ghost of her former self that they don’t know what to do to possibly reverse it to have even a 10% of the good old days .. ) , in that way they feel that their QUEEN still has her “ Cult “ here and that whenever she is down , they will never betray her and support her , when she might dislike you , to say the least , that you have lost faith on her . 

At least you say it publicly and honest thoughts and not lien your Archrival here who uses to send you PMs 😂 so as to show his disappointment hiding but “ in public “ , he would ( when he still could ) post to “ shove “ anyone that was against Her Majesty . 

As you have said , we disagree in many things but I can’t but ALWAYS respect you because whatever you feel at certain times , you have the PRIDE to come and say it , no matter being a negative thought for Leora or whoever you are satisfied from her  , being a positive one . I wish it would be a forum under such circumstances .. 

• Confused 1