Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #43

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

What a legacy!!

The woman who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!!!!!!

We have Celilia now to give the Queen a go. Put them side by side in bed and watch.  Cecilia is the hungry new kid on the block, bated twice tonight, and sexy. Leora being an exhibitionist has lost her excitement. Maybe she can get it back but she needs new material, something daring.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

We have Celilia now to give the Queen a go. Put them side by side in bed and watch.  Cecilia is the hungry new kid on the block, bated twice tonight, and sexy. Leora being an exhibitionist has lost her excitement. Maybe she can get it back but she needs new material, something daring.

m3jr.jpg

vibrating dildo Leora  Should like 

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

She doesn’t need new material as such, she needs to take back control and give value for money….She has lost her sparkle, her relatability, motivation and interest and she’s in danger of losing fans.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sure the fuck ain't referring to Paul because he is a NON BATTERY operated useless fucking dildo - one speed only - one tenth mph. 

Paul's vibrating speed I just wanna cause a little ENTROPY! — Snail Friends (SOURCE)

You have put up a picture of Dumb, do you know him well? 🤣🐌

• Haha 3

Oui leora c'est une  très belle femme hier tenue sexy mais  seulement pour du ménage il manquer des  jestes et postures pour emblamé les abonnées qui aurait due se terminée par une masturbation ou baisse de la part de paul mais rien de tout 

pour moi je ne peu pas la regarder me^me dans sa tenue la plus sexy  plusieurs heures elle fait tourjours la même chose ( on voie maintenant quelle fait tout sa par obligation c'est heures 19 a minuit après plus rien aprés elle est emmitouflé dans sa couette 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora did much more even when she was sad and lonely than she does now as she is supposedly  happy and with the love of her life. Leora is a shadow of her former self.

So you preferred her when she masturbated and then disappeared for days?

And by now we will have complained that she masturbated only to reward her time spent away from home etc etc...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And by now we will have complained that she masturbated only to reward her time spent away from home etc etc...

The maximum she was away overnight from home each week was perhaps twice, but when she was home she put on some great shows, or doesn't your selective memory remember them....Mine does, two-three hour dancing, and shows on tables, in front of windows, on balcony. During that time she was with Malia...Remember her do you? She was the one that all you Leora Luvvies said quite categorically " No way will Leora and Malia EVER go any further than massage." 

How convenient of you and the other Luvvies to forget.

If you and the others can't notice the difference or won't admit to the difference since Pauls return then I sympathise with your powers of observation, deduction and reasoning.

What is being said by members at the moment is an honest assessment on what is happening to and in the apartment...If you lot don't like what is written then you have options the same as we do.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

YES!! I prefer her without the stunned one 😵

BTW, did you get your welcome package from Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest yet?  Dumbass 🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1