B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well you're a ray of sunshine aren't you...why would I need to listen to her conversation when I can clearly see she was packing to leave on the camera. The winter clothing part is something you just made up I'm afraid...no excuse. If you see someone packing then it's  for either a vacay, moving rooms, or leaving the project. 

Guess you do not bother to read what others post as you are too stuck on yourself and trying to demean others. 

3 hours ago, JoeyNYC said:

Is Rachel packing? 

2 hours ago, Boing said:

It is also possible that she is changing hers wardrobe (puts away hers summer clothes). I don't see any suitcases.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Maybe, maybe not.

She's been in B4 for 3 months now and done next to nothing.

As for your part in red--brilliant!!! (since those are the only options) 😏 Until we heard her confirm packing --we did not know for sure. 

• Haha 1

Back to the actually important stuff: 😉

Cams in Karma's room extremely choppy & then reloading very slowly, especially when she was changing 😠

Beautiful body, though. Maybe she's too new, pretty & popular for the cams/network to handle?

Edit: actually CC forum seems very slow to load as well... Other sites loading fine so it's probably not my connection...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Back to the actually important stuff: 😉

Cams in Karma's room extremely choppy & then reloading very slowly, especially when she was changing 😠

Beautiful body, though. Maybe she's too new, pretty & popular for the cams/network to handle?

Edit: actually CC forum seems very slow to load as well...

everything is slow at the moment with RLC  and camcaps, I see I am not alone to have issue with both sites these days

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess you do not bother to read what others post as you are too stuck on yourself and trying to demean others. 

As for your part in red--brilliant!!! (since those are the only options) 😏 Until we heard her confirm packing --we did not know for sure. 

Lmfao, like I said...what a ray of sunshine you are, and I can demean who TF I want, especially underlings like yourself talking nonsense...AGAIN. 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am done conversing with him, but I did not start the bullshit bashing--not my style

I know, but to me it seems you two are talking past each other.

The bullying here is like spam and a waste of time.

• Upvote 2