B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Rachel's friend has a bladder problem as she has been to Sara's toilet a few times since arriving. Let's not replace one cokehead with another one. We need to clean up the place a little. Starts with firing Nelly and Bogdan. 

Nelly and Boggy are the least of the problems.  They pretty much keep to themselves nowadays.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Well you're a ray of sunshine aren't you...why would I need to listen to her conversation when I can clearly see she was packing to leave on the camera. The winter clothing part is something you just made up I'm afraid...no excuse. If you see someone packing then it's  for either a vacay, moving rooms, or leaving the project. 

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Hey Mr Sunshine, who said anything about the name of the song...."playing Berlin" is the same thing as saying playing The Beatles or The Rolling Stones.

2nd time tonight --sunshine must be the word of the day 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Rachel's friend has a bladder problem as she has been to Sara's toilet a few times since arriving. Let's not replace one cokehead with another one. We need to clean up the place a little. Starts with firing Nelly and Bogdan. 

if you remove the cocaine addicts, B4 and B7 will be empty.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Hey Mr Sunshine, who said anything about the name of the song...."playing Berlin" is the same thing as saying playing The Beatles or The Rolling Stones.

You can't even compare shitty Berlin to The Beatles or The Stones.