B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is always funny when a member comes with facts and logic disproving the crazy  theories of other members, the later never have a counter argument and always appeal to  ad hominem.

Moos has the patience of a saint. One of the last truly logical and rational members of this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

why he would need to ask her, this bathroom is not Sara's property, it's a shared bathroom for everyone

And if not, who tells you that he doesn't do it, there is a magical invention called a smartphone with which you can send written messages 😁

All I see in this message is also the little esteem you have for women by qualifying this girl in a certain way without ever having any proof to prove the words, it's simply a gratuitous insult

If you ask me, I think that the most dangerous for these girls is not Lacrim, Wolf or Miron, but guys like you and many others on the forum who think they have all the rights

I don't care if he hires a prostitute and fucks her in either villa.  Not my business.

My point was / is only a fool would bring a girl who is employed for services by the hour to a residence where live girls he is trying to seduce.

As for his entering the villa without an invitation, this was discussed in the matter of Tim.  Under Spanish law, as I read it, Tim was guilty of a trespass because he entered B-4 without permission of any tenants of B-4.  The girls who live in B-4 are tenants.  Lacrim lives in B-7, as a tenant of B-7.  So the two vuillas are not common property, because different tenants live in each.  (Permission can be implicit.)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

I don't care if he hires a prostitute and fucks her in either villa.  Not my business.

My point was / is only a fool would bring a girl who is employed for services by the hour to a residence where live girls he is trying to seduce.

As for his entering the villa without an invitation, this was discussed in the matter of Tim.  Under Spanish law, as I read it, Tim was guilty of a trespass because he entered B-4 without permission of any tenants of B-4.  The girls who live in B-4 are tenants.  Lacrim lives in B-7, as a tenant of B-7.  So the two vuillas are not common property, because different tenants live in each.  (Permission can be implicit.)

What planet do you live on? Have you ever noticed that since B7 opened next to B4, the two villas are constantly mixing? The participants of B4 come to B7 and vice versa, it is completely stupid to want to dissociate the two

and then it's not as if there was no one at B4, since there was Karma and Lali when Lacrim came with his girlfriend

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4