Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

5 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

Juliet and Martina alone in the house right now. At this point im just waiting for them to get it on 😉

Alberto's in trouble now...

41 minutes ago, moules said:

IIRC, it was posted on CC that Martina was 15 when she first met Alberto.  And that Alberto is 5-10 years older than Martina.

Martina had to be 18 to become a participant.  So she and Alberto were fucking before they both decided the leave their provincial town for the big city. And once in the big city, they quickly appeared on RLC.

So is it possible that (1) Alberto took Martina's virginity, and (2) Alberto is the only guy she has fucked?  (An exception to (2) may be Marta's bf.  Too much casual familiarity at the New Year's party between the two couples.)

IMO, Martina has increasingly become disappointed in Alberto.  It was posted on CC that after arriving in this new apartment, he spoke with his mother, and promised her he would attend a trade school and learn a skill.  (For example, to become a chef, or mechanic.)  He never did.  And subsequently, he has revealed that he has little knowledge of financial matters.

And I now wonder whether Martina sees a parallel between Alberto's early interaction with her (for example, the pursuit of young pussy) and his current passion for Juliette.

When M&A moved into the RLC apt, Martina was 21 and Alberto 26. She grew up, expanded her horizons, decided on her career, pursued it by going to school.. and he remained stagnant.. and they drifted apart.  It happens frequently with long time couples. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JYBRD said:

If she is still under contract with RLC I suspect she is obligated to spent so many hours on camera. The women more than the men Ive been told.

Yeah, good theory, but doesn't apply when she's gone for a week at a time on "vacations" to random places, unless RLC has to approve her to go.

11 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

My guess is he'll be similar to Alberto in personality, giving her guidance and stability which she seems to seek and had in happier years with him. 

Possibly, but don’t discount that her brain is thinking “Alberto” type and her hormones are thinking “tall, dark, handsome, big cock”.  We had countless discussions here on why Gina stayed with the hot Latino Bruno who would abuse her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

FWB is just that, Friends who occasionally fuck with no emotional attachment, I have had many FWB relationships, they tend to go south when one partners forgets what it's all about & thinks they would like to build a relationship.

I think you are basically correct Pete, the vast majority of FWB relationships are as you describe.  But what explains their behavior?  One thought I proposed a year or two ago, that is still a valid speculation today, is that they were good friends who loved the casual sex and then saw an ad in the paper for RLC and said “why not”?

The people who deny a casual or FWB sexual relationship can’t explain the one-sidedness of their relationship … Martina’s complete openness about her sexual exploits.  

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I think Martina continuing a sexual relationship with Alberto was due to her own confusion of what she wanted or where she was in her own mind.

I love you guys and really try hard to not “male-bash” but you can’t chalk up unexplainable behavior to “Martina is confused” and unsure of herself.  We can’t have it both ways.  She can’t be the smart confident woman who we all yell BRAVO when she takes control of her life, go to school, etc … and then when the data doesn’t fit, describe her as confused and lost.

Yet … we must not lose sight of the fact that whatever this relationship was when it started … two things have happened:  These two have drifted apart and more importantly … Alberto had more feelings for Martina than she did for him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Possibly, but don’t discount that her brain is thinking “Alberto” type and her hormones are thinking “tall, dark, handsome, big cock”.  We had countless discussions here on why Gina stayed with the hot Latino Bruno who would abuse her.

"handsome" and "big cock"???? Alberto?! You said similiar to alberto,that's the opposite 😆

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I think he was fearful that he was going to lose her, at that point, so he made a deal with the devil (with himself) to do anything to keep together......maybe thinking it was going to pass. Unfortunately, it didn't work out in the long run.

I think Alberto had one play and he failed to execute it.  All he had to do was get his act together (find a job, less video games etc) AND tell Martina that she can be with women and even other men but we MUST do it together. He needed to offer to her a swinging lifestyle that allows her libido to be fulfilled.  I think if he would have done this, they would have been a super hot couple.  Think Mat and Eva for example.

He needed to be strong enough … if Martina would not agree to being bisexual WITH him and not separate from him … to walk away.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

So wie sie vorgeht, wird der Ort sauberer sein als jemals zuvor in den über sieben Jahren, in denen sie dort sind!

Putzen u. Kochen war nicht gerade Martinas Job...😁Ohne Alberto wäre es ein noch größerer Saustall geworden u. sie wäre nur noch Haut u. Knochen.