Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

@1962Starfire Wrote:
Although I have never been in a FWB type of relationship, I think it may have two levels to it. One where you live with the "friend" and the other where you visit the "friend". It may be that living with a FWB someone adds another dimension to the relationship involving actual feelings for that person after a time. (This may be what happened to M&A.) So the need to "tell all" enters the picture if one of the people feel guilty about an episode with someone else. If you just visit the FWB, then perhaps that need is not there. A brief encounter with a FWB is vastly different than living with a FWB someone, I would think.

If FWB was the case with M&A, Alberto probably expected only other men to be with Martina and never saw it coming when Martina let her lesbian feelings known to him. I believe by that time, he had deep feelings for her and the revelation blew a hole in his heart and brain a mile deep. And here we are.

You are right though. It seems these types of relationships, by their very nature, are doomed.

Maybe that's why God created love.

Well written post.  I agree FWB can take on many different flavors.  I mentioned before Masha and her black military friend.  But clearly these two did not have exclusivity and/or they did not communicate clearly about this.  

I’m interested in knowing what other guys here think about your view that Alberto would be less demoralized if Martina was fucking another man.  Remember when this was going on with Nelly … the prevailing view was that Alberto accepted her bisexuality but would never be happy if she fucked a man … which was cited as a reason why Bodgdan did not join in.

I don’t think all FWB relationships are doomed.  But they are definitely fraught with landmines and require excessive communication between the partners.

My definition of FWB .. Currently 

Margo & Wolf ..

Last couple seen - CLEARLY - some weeks ago 

Elli & Vencel 

The first couple is pure sharing ALL ( could be also characterized as swingers but they aren’t an official couple and Margo hasn’t fucked another  guy but just two other women ) , while - I BELIEVE - Elli and Vencel have been a modern , younger and definitely UPGRADED version of how you consider M&A as FWB . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, darkman said:

parece que a taco no le gusta su nueva casa . creo que martina esta teniendo problemas con taco .

acordaros que dije , que martina no se llevaba a taco , lo dije y lo mantengo .

El perro se adapta mejor al estilo de vida de Alberto. Martina va a la escuela durante el día y le gusta salir de noche mientras que Alberto va a trabajar y luego es una persona hogareña.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina, it surprises me and appears to be a mean spirited move to take the bed rather than allow Alberto and Juliet to sleep there. You have slept and napped on that couch many hours. 

Ive always found the sleeping habits in this  apartment surprising at times. I can recall times when Martina was away  and for some reason Alberto prefered to sleep on the couch.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina, it surprises me and appears to be a mean spirited move to take the bed rather than allow Alberto and Juliet to sleep there. You have slept and napped on that couch many hours. 

I don’t think Martina demanded the bed.  I think Alberto and Juliet wanted her to have the bed.  Her last few times in that bed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina cant be all that mean spirited. I understand she has loaned him all kinds of money to help him with his financial woes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Martina cant be all that mean spirited. I understand she has loaned him all kinds of money to help him with his financial woes.

According to some of our Spanish friends, we now believe that Martina has another place to live, to sleep. Why isn't she there sleeping? I recognize she is having some issues with what to do with the amazing Taco, but still go to your home and sleep there. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

Agree. It seems to me Alberto is the one carrying the grudge with his passive-aggressive behavior at times with Martina. 
And apparently she is preparing her new apt./rooms with not an offer of help from him that I could see.