B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Just shows? I remember very vividly our cheers when Cecilia first show up and her and Radi had a real lesbian sex. So much so that Harley/FrankZabba asked us for the video. 

Ok, after that was mostly shows but we can't forget that historic moment in RLC's history. 😁

There’s just one undeniable truth ..That is Cecilia LOVES the cameras and she enjoys it .This is the first element to be a successful tenant , as soon as this is a fact , then no need to worry . She will DO ALL on cameras , if the rest of the tenants are “ her taste “ and she feels comfortable , I EXPECT that we are about to watch one of the best ever tenants on cameras … The fact that she took the name that THE CAMCAPS posters gave her , shows so easily how much respect she has for THE PEOPLE PAYING ..Honestly , the plus and advantages of Cecilia are incredible , I can’t think of any other tenant ( newcomer ) being so highly appreciated by the majority , this is her first win , entertainment is guaranteed and that’s what matters .I don’t know why it took so much but finally she was convinced or she now has the right time or she understood it is the right time to be part of something that she loves …That is being A TRUE EXHIBITIONIST ..AND .. ( funny to watch the now daily wars , Cecilia the Newcomer vs Leora the Myth  ) 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s just one undeniable truth ..That is Cecilia LOCES the cameras and she enjoys it .This so the first element to be a successful tenant , as soon as this is a fact , then no need to worry . She will DO ALL on cameras , if the rest of the tenants are “ her taste “ and she feel comfortable , I EXPECT that we are about to watch one of the best ever tenants on cameras … The fact that she took the name that THE CAMCAPS posters gave her , shows so easily how much respect she has for THE PEOPLE PAYING ..Honestly , the plus and advantages of Cecilia are incredible , I can think of any other tenant ( newcomer ) being so highly apreciated by the majority , this is her first win , entertainment is guaranteed and that’s what matters .I don’t know why it took so much but finally she was convinced or she now has the right time or she understood it is the right time to be part of something that she loves …That is being A TRUE EXHIBITIONIST ..AND .. ( funny to watch the now daily wars , Cecilia the Newcomer vs Leora the Myth  

well to me it seems that RLC didn't have many options and Fiora talked with both sides. Lets seem on Monday if Cecilia leaves to her job like she used to do when se was there with Radi.