B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

il y a 3 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

J'espère que Cecilia se rend compte que son statut auprès du public payant est hautement compromis en traînant avec Lackey. J'espère qu'elle ne tombera pas dans le piège de son "acte" et ne s'abandonnera pas à lui.

Rien n'est moins sur , je ne metterais plus ma main au feu 

11 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I hope Cecilia realizes her status with the paying public is highly compromised hanging around Lackey.  Hope she doesn't fall for his "act" and give herself up to him.

Luckily she reads the forum carefully .. we will see her “ response “ in actions .. 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I don't believe that Cecilia would think the bonus money is worth fucking Lacrim. 

But then she would be answering the 1st question  , is she straight , lesbian or bisexual ? We would get for sure the either straight or bisexual continuing and the lesbian eliminated 😁

Just now, ddhm said:

But then she would be answering the 1st question  , is she straight , lesbian or bisexual ? We would get for sure the either straight or bisexual continuing and the lesbian eliminated 😁

I wouldn't consider "pity sex" with Lackey an automatic elimination from Lesbian.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

well to me it seems that RLC didn't have many options and Fiora talked with both sides. Lets seem on Monday if Cecilia leaves to her job like she used to do when se was there with Radi.

I think this is her “ job “ now 😉 and that’s why she joined . I think she would have asked to place her in one of the downtown apartments if it was still  having a job but of course , time will tell . 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is her “ job “ now 😉 and that’s why she joined . I think she would have asked to place her in one of the downtown apartments if it was still  having a job but of course , time will tell . 

Very possible.  RLC was Radi's "job" for nearly a year and a half.