Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

In my opinion the sad and confused don't add anything to this topic and to this site but they can continue to do their crap - just amazing. I guess it is because of their undying love for Leora & cheesy Paul and the kissy kissy huggy huggy sex dynamos (sarcasm) need all the support they can get from CC. Well two can play their game since it is allowed. Did I ever say that Leora has a nice curvy yummy ass, nice set of tits waiting for groping hands and a nice hungry very active pussy? She could be an excellent sex toy for both men and women but prefers her stunt double for a dildo - Paul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

In my opinion the sad and confused don't add anything to this topic and to this site but they can continue to do their crap - just amazing. I guess it is because of their undying love for Leora & cheesy Paul and the kissy kissy huggy huggy sex dynamos (sarcasm) need all the support they can get from CC. Well two can play their game since it is allowed. Did I ever say that Leora has a nice curvy yummy ass, nice set of tits waiting for groping hands and a nice hungry very active pussy? She could be an excellent sex toy for both men and women but prefers her stunt double for a dildo - Paul.

That was a bit insulting towards all dildo's 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora has   is a great love that is Big black  

A beautiful body Mayor 

• Like 2

il y a 40 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

On dirait que quelqu'un a changé de pseudo. Un con, quel que soit son nom, reste un con.

C'est vrais Max il a changé de pseudo mais il dit toujours les mêmes conneries  , c'est comme se cacher derriere une baie vitrée !