Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It would have been better if I had been wrong. She looked stunning whilst doing the housework but in one foul swoop she has to appease the Neanderthal and revert to his basic demands....Night Lights and Cumming on her face.....What a no good lousy sack of shit he is and what a pitiful weak subservient woman of low esteem she has become. He has drained the life blood out of her.

What a waste of a life !

Watching the replay of her servicing the stunned one was like watching a geriatric blue film.

Like an old lady with her legs open showing the world all her veins around her legs and pussy whilst she masturbated herself…….The whole scenario should have carried a health warning……Anyone who enjoyed that needs some serious therapy including her, and he should be painlessly put down. 

No wonder they laughed afterwards…….Sick pair of tossers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Jesus, all this mess for a blowjob? Really? 

Nope.  It's what it represented over a long period of ti,e.  It wasn't the BJ it was this last act of disrespect for a gal that feeds him, washes his clothes, cleans his apartment, cleans the place.  She wants love and attention and has to bate to get off while Paul cums on her face then goes and sleeps in his room.

A number of us are fed up seeing her unappreciated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

46 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Jesus, all this mess for a blowjob? Really? 

You are as we have seen before one of the easily pleased and sycophantic luvvies who fawn over her every movement.

All the time there are people praising her every move things will never improve, but then if you have low expectations things will suit you no matter what is dished up I imagine. 

One consolation for you though, at least Pinky 🐖 and Perky🐖 and a couple more muppets will come out and support you.🤣

Don't forget to clean your rose tinted glasses.😉

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nope.  It's what it represented over a long period of ti,e.  It wasn't the BJ it was this last act of disrespect for a gal that feeds him, washes his clothes, cleans his apartment, cleans the place.  She wants love and attention and has to bate to get off while Paul cums on her face then goes and sleeps in his room.

In actual fact Max, last night he didn't come on her face, his limp cock didn't allow him to, so when she had finished her charade she rolled over and finished him of in her mouth.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In actual fact Max, last night he didn't come on her face, his limp cock didn't allow him to, so when she had finished her charade she rolled over and finished him of in her mouth.

Guess I missed it I shut it off at the point I thought he had. Doesn't really matter to me. If I'm wrong on that specific fact I plead guilty as charged. Leora is nevertheless still getting the short stick.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Currently two dimwits in the apartment.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Guess I missed it I shut it off at the point I thought he had. Doesn't really matter to me. If I'm wrong on that specific fact I plead guilty as charged. Leora is nevertheless still getting the short stick.

It certainly looked as if he did, but it wasn't so.

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Now now luv, don't get your knickers in a twist because I don't agree with your sentiments.

I must really have tweaked a nerve, sorry babe, didn't realise you were so sensitive to the truth...

Perhaps it's the wrong time of the month for you, never mind L&P love you.🥰💓🤣

Stop shitting yourself, you old fucker.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3