Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

28 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I personally don't watch the apt beacause of paul,espcially the dumb,childish way he looks at her when she's having an orgasm....so fucking clueless!

The look on his before he cums and as he cums doesn't change. Leora has to see his ejaculation to know herself whether he came or not. It just hit me what 'numb nuts' means. Paul.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The look on his before he cums and as he cums doesn't change. Leora has to see his ejaculation to know herself whether he came or not. It just hit me what 'numb nuts' means. Paul.

Yes,no emotion,facial expression,NOTHING.....the stuff serial killers are made of

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora is a good cook 

sexy bikini GIF

I hope so, but there is no way of knowing. She's fun to watch cook but the test is in the taste. She doesn't seem to cook much. My wife can cook anything and it tastes great. I'm a pretty darn good gook, my kids ask for the recipes we ate growing up.

Whatever Leora is cooking she doesn't seem to be a reflex cook that after many years of cooking can do anything. Maybe that's why she's doing it more. How young was she when her mom died?  That would take a big learning asset away.

She washes her hands and cooks  clean so kuddos

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe a little more enjoyable for her this time.  At least she didn't have to clean him out of her nostrils and eyes.  For him it really doesn't seem to matter.  Like you say expression never changes no matter where it goes.  

39 minutes ago, DRO1 said:

Maybe a little more enjoyable for her this time.  At least she didn't have to clean him out of her nostrils and eyes.  For him it really doesn't seem to matter.  Like you say expression never changes no matter where it goes.  

I am fan of seeing her get a facial, but do it when shes ready for it, tongue out at the ready. Not when shes in the middle of orgasming and not expecting it...

And with lighting so we can see...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RAME said:

leora n'a vait pas du tout envie a avoir un rapport , mes c'est paul la  forcé a le sucer comme un goujats.( monsieur c'est quand il veux).

rlc et bien au courant  des mesages connais les prôblèmes  de l'appartement mes ferme les yeux tant qui il a des abonnées .

rlc devrait signaler les prôblèmes des abonnées sur le comportement des personnes ,imposer des visites d'autres colocataires pour rendre l'appartement un peu plus vivant.

leora  n'ai plus comme avant elle n'ai plus libres de c'est mouvement  pour c'est masturbation , c'est dance sexy  ,c'est petites fête ,une visite de personnes mais  avec un paul  toujours dans l'appartement 24/24 sur 7/7 qui enerve toute le monde.

It is not obvious to some but Paul does really control the dynamics of the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Ramé ;

Paul a comme intention de saboter l'appartement de façon que Leora perde de l’audimat et d’arrêter RLC ,tout il passe des lumières éteintent au sexe sans sentiment bientôt quand il aura envie il prendra Leora de force  !

If Leora speaks up once she realizes that her overall fan base is dwindling I can see a storm brewing. I can see this coming soon unless Leora doesn't care about her fans and RLC. 

Girl punched GIF on GIFER - by Bea

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is not obvious to some but Paul does really control the dynamics of the apartment.

He lets her do what she does for us and he tries to have sex on camera which he clearly doesn't want.  If that's not a kind of cuckoldism I don't know what is.