B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

2 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Haha I knew one of the cock lovers would pipe up.

Always the same accusation which suits well instead of facing your own mistakes

You insult a participant for doing something when in the end what he did was justified a few minutes later by the arrival of Sara and Karma

Instead of accepting this mistake that you made by speaking too quickly once again, you prefer to accuse me of something nonexistent because unlike you I remain factual

And so you haven't really answered the question of who really comes across as an idiot? But i think we know the answer :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Always the same accusation which suits well instead of facing your own mistakes

You insult a participant for doing something when in the end what he did was justified a few minutes later by the arrival of Sara and Karma

Instead of accepting this mistake that you made by speaking too quickly once again, you prefer to accuse me of something nonexistent because unlike you I remain factual

And so you haven't really answered the question of who really comes across as an idiot? But i think we know the answer :biggrin:

Has the table been replaced to its original position ? No is the answer so how am i wrong. Gimp moved the table then sat for 10 minutes in view of only him. I made my comment which was correct. Also you say I spoke to quickly yet again ? would love this explained. If you watched Wolf last night you must realise he is an idiot so my statement stands. As a moderator (which apparently you are) more training may be needed as there was nothing wrong with what I wrote but you threw the first mud by calling me an idiot so I returned calling you a cock lover. Please dont try to turn this to make yourself look or feel better. Yet again just for clarity my statement was and still is factually correct.

32 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Has the table been replaced to its original position ? No is the answer so how am i wrong. Gimp moved the table then sat for 10 minutes in view of only him. I made my comment which was correct. Also you say I spoke to quickly yet again ? would love this explained. If you watched Wolf last night you must realise he is an idiot so my statement stands. As a moderator (which apparently you are) more training may be needed as there was nothing wrong with what I wrote but you threw the first mud by calling me an idiot so I returned calling you a cock lover. Please dont try to turn this to make yourself look or feel better. Yet again just for clarity my statement was and still is factually correct.

I never explicitly said that you were idiot, I simply returned the compliment you were giving to a participant by asking you a question, if you felt targeted then it is up to you and your conscience, but that means that you felt concerned
If you had nothing to reproach yourself for, my comment would have gone over your head and you would have been ironic about it, instead you responded defensively, which shows that you were wrong but that you didn't didn't want to admit it 😁, maybe you need a little second degree, it wouldn't hurt, because I'm full of it 🤣

Now I would like to ask you something, was Wolf alone or accompanied by others when moving this table? Was he still alone when everyone left? the answer is no but yet it is he alone who takes the blame, why?
Personally, I saw your comment and looking at B7, I saw the girls arriving to put a blanket on the ground, which proves that the movement of the table was completely planned and that it was certainly not done for prevent you from seeing this famous table but for another reason
Compared to last night, do you understand what they are saying to each other to determine that he is really an idiot in relation to the events? don't you think that girls know what they do in the presence of Wolf or Lacrim? don't tell me that their presence doesn't bring curiosity and therefore views for the cameras, because apparently if you haven't understood it, I think that the girl and boy participants really understood the concept well

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never explicitly said that you were idiot, I simply returned the compliment you were giving to a participant by asking you a question, if you felt targeted then it is up to you and your conscience, but that means that you felt concerned
If you had nothing to reproach yourself for, my comment would have gone over your head and you would have been ironic about it, instead you responded defensively, which shows that you were wrong but that you didn't didn't want to admit it 😁, maybe you need a little second degree, it wouldn't hurt, because I'm full of it 🤣

Now I would like to ask you something, was Wolf alone or accompanied by others when moving this table? Was he still alone when everyone left? the answer is no but yet it is he alone who takes the blame, why?
Personally, I saw your comment and looking at B7, I saw the girls arriving to put a blanket on the ground, which proves that the movement of the table was completely planned and that it was certainly not done for prevent you from seeing this famous table but for another reason
Compared to last night, do you understand what they are saying to each other to determine that he is really an idiot in relation to the events? don't you think that girls know what they do in the presence of Wolf or Lacrim? don't tell me that their presence doesn't bring curiosity and therefore views for the cameras, because apparently if you haven't understood it, I think that the girl and boy participants really understood the concept well

Your the voice of Wolf then ? Im entitled to my opinion on him and wether it hurts your feelings I dont care. What you are still trying to do Is twist this to make me look wrong. I dont feel targetted in the slightest which is what you have written and as for my conscience thats crystal clear. I think you should maybe get yourself a different hobby as youre not very good as a GLOBAL MODERATOR when someone calls your little golden boy an idiot you get all butt hurt. He isnt your friend. I pay my sub to RLC so I can have my opinion on whoever I want. Finished with this now as we are going round In circles. I wish you a good day/evening 🙂

10 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Your the voice of Wolf then ? Im entitled to my opinion on him and wether it hurts your feelings I dont care. What you are still trying to do Is twist this to make me look wrong. I dont feel targetted in the slightest which is what you have written and as for my conscience thats crystal clear. I think you should maybe get yourself a different hobby as youre not very good as a GLOBAL MODERATOR when someone calls your little golden boy an idiot you get all butt hurt. He isnt your friend. I pay my sub to RLC so I can have my opinion on whoever I want. Finished with this now as we are going round In circles. I wish you a good day/evening 🙂

same, bye  😉

1 hour ago, darcher111 said:

Wow, you aren't very intelligent
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1