B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

22 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

That was a serious blow on Wolf's head he needs  to go to a head doctor to get that checked out!!

He just knocked himself out cold for a few minutes.  Now he'll likely develop tinnitus from it and he can listen to the ringing in the ears for many years to come.

Hace 1 hora, StnCld316 dijo:

Simplemente se quedó inconsciente durante unos minutos. Ahora probablemente desarrollará tinnitus a causa de ello y podrá escuchar el zumbido en los oídos durante muchos años.

Let's not be alarmed, the part of his body that he works with is intact...😏

• Haha 2

It could have really had Wolf breaking his neck the way he was seen hitting on the ground , the severe injury wouldn’t have been  prevented if it was any girl I believe and i agree with what written antitrust as well . 

I think Wolf being trainer and in good physical condition “ saved “ him from worse and to his defense , IN ALL OF HIS MONTHS in the villas , I think Lacrim realy cared and immediately tried for help to an unconscious most probably Wolf , this was a really nice act from his side .’

Let’s hope The Archmaster will be fine soon or he is already ok , his services are needed , especially realizing that the B4 villa has started becoming wild with the addition of Lali and Cecilia and of course with the charming Karma .. 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

It could have really had Wolf breaking his neck the way he was seen hitting on the ground , the severe injury wouldn’t have been  prevented if it was any girl I believe and i agree with what written antitrust as well . 

I think Wolf being trainer and in good physical condition “ saved “ him from worse and to his defense , IN ALL OF HIS MONTHS in the villas , I think Lacrim realy cared and immediately tried for help to an unconscious most probably Wolf , this was a really nice act from his side .’

Let’s hope The Archmaster will be fine soon or he is already ok , his services are needed , especially realizing that the B4 villa has started becoming wild with the addition of Lali and Cecilia and of course with the charming Karma .. 

For your sake it would be a shame if that part of his brain is what controlled his dick and he never got a hard on again.

"his services are needed".  You make him sound like a prized bull.  Mooooo.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

How much you want to bet, that swing is taken down tomorrow....On the bright side, it was probably best that it was the hard headed Wolf that fell and not one of the ladies.  I'm sure he wouldn't think so. 

How much money do you have to lose???? 😏

• Haha 1