B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sara ignoring B7 completely. Funny that this always happens. A girl that is always there, fucks with the stallion of the season and one or two months later doesn't even set a foot there.

why did you hate sara , sara is the heart of project

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sara ignoring B7 completely. Funny that this always happens. A girl that is always there, fucks with the stallion of the season and one or two months later doesn't even set a foot there.

She was in B7 this afternoon

Cecilia and “The Child “ in tensed talks , Cecilia seems furious with him , the funny thing ? They make the talks ( inexplicably ) in Spanish so more than average number of people understand than making it in Russian 😂🤣😂🤣

” The Child “ confessing “ Me gustas “ IS THE BIGGEST FUNNY JOKE he makes , yes he likes her of course but PLEASE BOY , grow up before flirting , you have even made her within 3 days MAD WITH YOU 😂🤣😂🤣 GROW UP , Cecilia understood him even without much notice of CamCaps .. He is really begging , unbelievable .. Wolf and Dylan would be already  in her room with fun and smiles .. Pff .. this “ Child “ is a disgrace for the male gender , we need to know when a girl simply doesn’t want or at least manage to find new ways to win her attention and so on … Pff .. 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I wonder why ALL the girls, when we read their BIOS, they ALL have higher degree education!  What are they doing on RLC ? 

Like I said in an earlier post, Maybe RLC considers higher education as finishing high school.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia and “The Child “ in tensed talks , Cecilia seems furious with him , the funny thing ? They make the talks ( inexplicably ) in Spanish so more than average number of people understand that making it in Russian 😂🤣😂🤣

” The Child “ confessing “ Me gustas “ IS THE BIGGEST FUNNY JOKE he makes , yes he likes her of course but PLEASE BOY , grow up before flirting , you have even made within 3 days MAD WITH YOU 😂🤣😂🤣 GROW UP , Cecilia understood him even without much notice of CamCaps .. He is really begging , unbelievable .. Wolf and Dylan would be already  in her room with fun and smiles .. Pff .. this “ Child “ is a disgrace for the male gender , we need to know when a girl simply doesn’t want or at least manage to find new ways to win her attention and so on … Pff .. 

He doesn't know the difference in wanting a piece of ass and getting a piece of ass.