B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff … I have to apologize to Cecilia’s and her guy’s evening , having the Champions League night and the epic match in Denmark with Copenhagen vs Manchester United being a blockbuster 😁 , I made my slight complain on why during that INSANE GREAT ANAL SESSION , the light wasn’t “ under Cecilia’s standards “ , that is always illuminated and never “ playing “ light tricks ( apart from the first days that she used the red and blue light options only to abandon the idea some very few days later ) …

Therefore , BEFORE the session , we witnessed the VERY FIRST EVER REAL LIFE MOMENT of Cecilia on cameras . It all starts after the “ gathering “ at the kitchen when they retreat in Cecilia’s bedroom . It then looks that Cecilia got pissed with her guy that he was on his phone , then he stops and then a very sad and disappointed Cecilia complains to him on something about one of her fingers i believe . There was a crying Cecilia then and the guy kind of not knowing how to react , then Cecilia snaps and she goes wild with dozens of “ Bliat “ and “ Suka “ comments , she was ballistic and escalating her frustration , reaching ultimately the point that she kicked the guy , she even had him kicked on the face with an UNBELIEVABLE great reaction of her guy ( KUDOS BEING A GUEST and showing an incredible attitude the whole time ) remaining calm and trying to “ survive “ through the storm . 

A completely devastated Cecilia , after taking a pee or whatever break in the toilet , she returns , still angry and crying . It only then shows how NORMAL COUPLES react ( emm , I am sorry , the customer who visited her the second time 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣 , IDIOTS AND JEALOUS PEOPLE POINTED TO THEM THIS COMMENT 😝😝😝 ) , SEX IS ALWAYS the best medicine to fix things and this COUPLE , well , simply WOW WOW WOW WOW , if that wasn’t one of the best anal things we have seen , pfff , i mean , the woman did an ass to mouth moment giving a marvelous blowjob ( the only “ malfunction “ I could see was the switch between pussy and ass but under the circumstances and whatever had happened minutes earlier it was pure passion driving both of them ) , before ending in a fully anal session ( except that small pussy break earlier and the blowjob ) - however earlier enough there was mouth fuck and Spanish sex ( tits fuck ) while warming up for the anal - .

I simply loved that we saw this HUMAN side of Cecilia , she’s not a show runner after all , a normal human being and -SURPRISINGLY - this incredible full of love of life , smiley and happy person was seen FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME weak and in tears , sad and disappointed . It automatically creates many new questions , usually crying for a guy it means that he is a quite serious thing for her , on the other hand it more than clear that Cecilia and her guy have a great agreement for this step and decision that Cecilia took , that is to join at the age of 33 the CAMERAS WORLD . 

Is it then serious or allowing your girl to live in a house of cameras and KNOWING (as she has completely explained him ) what she does shows that it is all open between them ? But then Cecilia was sad and the guy seemed really understanding that most probably he was wrong , the sex reaction  was a 9 out of 10 times reaction from a couple in good terms , so , are we going to KEEP ON HAVING these incredible moments from Cecilia ( the woman delivers EVERY SINGLE DAY adult content for everyone , for masturbation lovers , to sex lovers , to hardcore fans ) , are we going to introduced to lesbian stuff ( both Lali and Karma showed the rumors that were posted when there was the jakuzzi session , Sara we know already ) and shows with all 4 girls having brought again the MUST SEE time in B4 ? 

Cecilia has brought a rather unique fresh air , not because she does something different than want we have seen from hundreds of other girls being villa tenants BUT because in just 8 days she has done ALL ( OK THE MOST 😂 ) THAT WE HAVE seen from tenants having stayed indefinitely .. With Sara on fire , Lali always there to do the unexpected and Karma unfolding the mystery slowly ( no comment on the incident with the boy and I hope Cecilia or whoever wakes her up .. ) , B4 is brilliant to watch again . Let’s hope they don’t ruin it but ONLY TO SUPER EXPLODE THE PLACE by bringing the last tenant to be seen and being at the pace and rhythm that these 4 girls show the last weeks . 

Last but not least , as it was an ENCYCLOPEDIA POST 😂🤣😂🤪 and just to review for the ones who didn’t see it or have the replay feature ( AND IT ISN’T A NICE COMMENT WAHT COMES ) …

IF THE GUY HAD DONE WHAT CECILIA DID TO THE GUY ( she kicked , slapped him , I mean she fully forced kicked his face ) I CAN NOT REALLY IMAGINE THE RLC POLICE coming wild for the guy and that the footage should be deleted and “ I sent a mail to RLC” and all these stood BLA BLA BLA . This WAS REAL LIFE as what is described . Yes , there will be substances off cameras , arguments , fights , EVERYTHING GOES except  extreme violence ( still Cecilia was extreme violent )  and NO MATTER HOW I PRAISE THIS WOMAN , first , this footage in other cases would have been deleted and also it could really be a reason to have RLC removing the tenant , IF WE REALLY WANT TO BE FAIR AND SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH . 

Of course REAL LIFE MOMENTS then should be happening and that was A MAJOR ONE , but again ( and sorry for speaking from the man’s side to all the girls that might read this post - if they are brave tontwach the last paragraph 😂🤣😂😆 ) if a man had done what Cecilia did to him , PFFF , oh my , they would DEMAND TO BE KICKED OUT and I don’t know also how many other posts about that . 

Cecilia rules , absolutely amazing , just please , careful with that , WE DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU 😇

Just the volume of garbage put into this post shows that this guy is a fucking loon.

• Upvote 6

I do not understand the role of the Black guy.  He appears, but he does not seem to be a good friend of Sara.  Maybe he is a friend of a friend, like a good friend of LiaLia, and Sara is being hospitable because LiaLia is away.

Another possibility is that he was brought in by RLC, a gigolo given the assignment of fucking Shantal.

Given his one suitcase, I will guess he will be staying through the weekend, and perhaps there will be a party where he will perform.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Just the volume of garbage put into this post shows that this guy is a fucking loon.

The most important thing on this thread is

the spammers who controls the freedom of speech.

It taken to the Max. A well known loony in his own right.

Miracle he hasn't been banned years ago. Go home, stay home.

15 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Who are they, which one is beatrice?

Octavia in white, tenant in B1

Karma, tenant in B4 

Beatrice is the girl in grey, she is just a guest 

Edited by moos54
  • Thanks 1