B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

il y a 2 minutes, tulpe2000 a dit :

Wird Zeit, Tyler est présent dans Projekt kommt. Votre talent est tout simplement gefragt.:rouler des yeux:

Il est temps pour Tyler de revenir dans le projet. Votre talent est recherché maintenant. :rougir:

Oh OUI  ViVe Taylor et son strapon, elle ferait crier quelques donzelles là 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia in one of the best anal scenes we have scene . THIS WOMAN has revolutionized the site , what more to say … 

AND … one more answer in today’s episode .. Next one , are they an open couple or is it a “ normal “ relationship ? I can’t honestly remember a tenant making such an incredible impact in such a short time , I dare to say that she can be nominated and be the ultimate favorite if she continues in this rhythm as “ Tenant of the year 2023 in Barcelona ..

Cecilia is money , Cecilia is the woman that brings back ( together with Sara ) the B4 extraordinary days , especially if she “ engages “ in other “ activities “ … AND THIS IS ONLY AFTER ONE WEEK … What a tenant . 

I think we just witnessed Cecilia's first anal sex.  She's not Anal Virgin no more.  Clearly doing it for the RLC viewers.  Bravo C.

Please don't compare Cecilia to what Sara and that Ex-con crackhead did.  Sara disappointed me dearly being with that a-hole.  I was so hoping that Sara and Karma would have progressed.  Sara is now the site toxic slut.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Why are people so obsessed to watch & then even write about what Lacrim is doing right now?...

He's now gone after all, & Lali is starting to caress Karma... Who also seems more comfortable (breasts exposed now, though in night vision).

Isn't that more interesting to watch & write about, than continue to follow & write about what Lacrim does?...

• Upvote 3