Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

I think she will sleep well in her new bed after some time....and the RLC time might feel like a (bad) dream for her. The last chapter of the Martina and Alberto at RLC is written and the book is finished and closed now. I hope there isn't a sequel😁

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

As  this thread winds down, I was wondering if @Noldus has metrics on which apartment commands the most posts, or perhaps the most posts per tenant?   I am guessing that when this string is filled and #15 is fired up, that one may take awhile to fill.   

As we reminisce about Martina, it would be interesting to see how the volume of posts for this apartment compares to the others.  In my early days when I had a sub, I was active in several apartments ... but I wonder how things stack up this past year.   Of course we should reserve some caveats for anomalies like Pulio having 70% of the Leora posts, etc.

I think this part of the forum was one of the least visited in the past year, it only came back to life when Albert had a new girlfriend,  before hardly anyone cared about this couple anymore so this whole wave of attention is a bit strange and too late.

By the way, I've always wondered whether Pulo is a bot or an employee, what he does is just not normal and seems like artificially increasing the number of visitors

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think she will sleep well in her new bed after some time....and the RLC time might feel like a (bad) dream for her. The last chapter of the Martina and Alberto at RLC is written and the book is finished and closed now. I hope there isn't a sequel😁

Now RLC can close Alberto's chapter as he won't garner nor bring much viewership to RLC.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think this part of the forum was one of the least visited in the past year, it only came back to life when Albert had a new girlfriend,  before hardly anyone cared about this couple anymore so this whole wave of attention is a bit strange and too late.

😄 I thinkyou might be wrong.....14 forum sections  with about 30 pages each....doesn't seem like a bad quote to me.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Whilst your post is mere speculation as you said so yourself in a roundabout way, then these participants could literally be going ANYWHERE on a Saturday night. Bear in mind Karol is sat at home all alone for the next 4 weeks, and her apartment is in the same complex as the now former M&A apartment and Martina has been seen in Karol's apartment...so if there was a party of some sort I'd highly expect Karol to have gone. 

Hi, I definately agree with you that anybody could be going anywhere at any time...Megan could just be going out to a club with her friend.. I didn't mean to imply that I knew RLC people WERE going to Martina's party....hell. maybe there is no party! As far as Karol, from everything I understand, is that Martina and Karol were never close...probably due to the language barrier. In all he time Karol and Kos have been next door neighbors with Martina, I only remember one visit initiated by Nelly one night a few months ago. The other event when they met up with each other is when Karol and Kos got locked out of their apartment and needed Martina's help stringing towels together so Kos could clime up, or down to their apartment to get in. So, I'm pretty sure the contact netween Martina and Karol was very limited. 

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

That can happen.... or not....we will see.😉

RLC's best bet is to shut the apartment down and seek out a new couple.  Send Alberto packing. He can live at his house even while renovating is taking place.   

HINT! HINT!  RLC

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's best bet is to shut the apartment down and seek out a new couple.  Send Alberto packing. He can live at his house even while renovating is taking place.   

HINT! HINT!  RLC

but is that contractually possible?, I said many pages ago, kick them all out, renovate the house and put new people in, this is done.

• Upvote 1