can we get back vhtv forum here?

moonlight89

To anyone this might be interesting.

VHTV have lost their mind, their forum become horibly censored,they are like Dictators,that once you say anything to not their liking, the bann you silence you or even just delete your post.

it doesnt matter your post, even if you dont break any rules, they delete your post and when you try to get any reasonable conversation they say big bag of bullshit that makes no sense.

an hour ago when i provide a translation of what was happening in the apartment they silence me and said that in order my comment to pass i shall provide proof of what i'm saying. and when i told them i do speak the language they said "i shall make a video with subtitles"

but even that is just a bullshit it have become a joke,as they are like a awefull boss with any reasoning. many many member are very unhappy and the forum is deadly quiet (maybe that was their plan always) i dont know, you see mostly just photos being posted or talks about pets.

so is there a way to bring everything back as it was before?

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

VHTV have lost their mind, their forum become horibly censored,they are like Dictators,that once you say anything to not their liking, the bann you silence you or even just delete your post.

it doesnt matter your post, even if you dont break any rules, they delete your post and when you try to get any reasonable conversation they say big bag of bullshit that makes no sense.

an hour ago when i provide a translation of what was happening in the apartment they silence me and said that in order my comment to pass i shall provide proof of what i'm saying. and when i told them i do speak the language they said "i shall make a video with subtitles"

but even that is just a bullshit it have become a joke,as they are like a awefull boss with any reasoning. many many member are very unhappy and the forum is deadly quiet (maybe that was their plan always) i dont know, you see mostly just photos being posted or talks about pets.

The only way to get them back is have others try and encourage them to come back to Cam Caps and post where they wont be censored for what they post as long as the forum rules are followed. Last time there were certain individuals who kept trying to keep certain ones from posting but I'll make sure they don't triumph over me again with their demands.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way to get them back is have others try and encourage them to come back to Cam Caps and post where they wont be censored for what they post as long as the forum rules are followed. Last time there were certain individuals who kept trying to keep certain ones from posting but I'll make sure they don't triumph over me again with their demands.

Cough 🫢 jabbath1987 group of CC members 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

what about vhtv? do they have any power here? i cairtanly can try.but it is a dificult task, cause the moment i will speak publicly, i'm banned or silelced 😒

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

what about vhtv? do they have any power here? i cairtanly can try.but it is a dificult task, cause the moment i will speak publicly, i'm banned or silelced 😒

We started the forum for VHTV on our own, they have no further power here.  The only thing I did was follow their commands on how they wanted the topics set up as they wanted the forum board to look different from the other forum boards. There were certain individuals that kept pushing things further to keep certain posters from posting but that will not happen again. I'll be doing things my way. If they don't like how certain individuals post they can ignore the member and not see the comments they post.

There are still posters that are on the VHTV forum that still do come to Cam Caps to take a gander around and ones that feel they want to come back to Cam Caps and post we'll accept them as we do every other poster we have on the forum. Once posts start flowing into the VHTV topics others will take notice and hopefully follow.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We started the forum for VHTV on our own, they have no further power here.  The only thing I did was follow their commands on how they wanted the topics set up as they wanted the forum board to look different from the other forum boards. There were certain individuals that kept pushing things further to keep certain posters from posting but that will not happen again. I'll be doing things my way. If they don't like how certain individuals post they can ignore the member and not see the comments they post.

There are still posters that are on the VHTV forum that still do come to Cam Caps to take a gander around and ones that feel they want to come back to Cam Caps and post we'll accept them as we do every other poster we have on the forum. Once posts start flowing into the VHTV topics others will take notice and hopefully follow.

I temporarily banned myself from the VHTV Forum because I got fed up from being red flagged too many times and some of my posts deleted. I don't rewrite for other's demands. As I stay away it becomes easier to not participate or follow all the shitty apartments or realms. VHTV apartments are garbage now compared to years ago but VHTV brags about their site and Forum. If you complain then they will tell you that you have an option "go away" if you don't like the site. Some great posters but the dickheads ruin it. Overall, VHTV is poorly managed plus they have frequent IT (information technology) issues.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

What did I say at the time on CC about giving moderation rights to the wrong people? I saw it long before you that it would end like this 😏
The forum is still active on CC so if people want to come back and discuss on it, they can still do so

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2023 at 1:35 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

I temporarily banned myself from the VHTV Forum because I got fed up from being red flagged too many times and some of my posts deleted. I don't rewrite for other's demands. As I stay away it becomes easier to not participate or follow all the shitty apartments or realms. VHTV apartments are garbage now compared to years ago but VHTV brags about their site and Forum. If you complain then they will tell you that you have an option "go away" if you don't like the site. Some great posters but the dickheads ruin it. Overall, VHTV is poorly managed plus they have frequent IT (information technology) issues.

Getting worse and worse.  True voyeur site lol. Never know what is coming next. 

Bull Liar GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol

• Upvote 1