Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

On 12/2/2023 at 1:11 PM, 1962Starfire said:

There is no "forgetting" Martina, my friend.

She was an RLC treasure who many of us grew fond of over her years there.

She is special compared to the present RLC participants.

martina is better off without that loser

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, bigdicklou said:

and jade is so ugly

I wouldn't call her ugly, she is just another type of women which is different from all the other russian camgirls iwhich are on "vacation".  I think everyone of us see a lot of Jades everyday on the street. 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I wouldn't call her ugly, she is just another type of women which is different from all the other russian camgirls iwhich are on "vacation".  I think everyone of us see a lot of Jades everyday on the street. 😉

A 'homely' girl might be a better description. And I think a homely girl is probably exactly the kind of girl that Alberto would feel happiest with these days. She seems pleasant enough to me and a good mix of down-to-earth and liberated. At 30 years old she's probably the right age for our resident gardener. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 12/1/2023 at 10:37 AM, Adalbert said:

One might get this impression.She is a completely different type than Martina. But is maybe more "compatible" to Alberto.😁

She seems ideal for Alberto... Happy for him.... Move them both out to their own little place and bring Martina back...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Jade is pretty in her own way! ( Much of beauty comes from the inside) And she has a lovely smile. I just hope Alberto is capabel to keep the relation alive! He seems to be tired a lot. To say that she is ugly is bad-nobody is unless they are ugly from inside and Jade is not!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like almost all women in the looks department, one has to look really weird (or large) for me to not have some kind of attraction to them.

So Jade from what I have seen is sexy imo, not Martina sexy but still attractive and I would not say no.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Jade is pretty in her own way! ( Much of beauty comes from the inside) And she has a lovely smile. I just hope Alberto is capabel to keep the relation alive! He seems to be tired a lot. To say that she is ugly is bad-nobody is unless they are ugly from inside and Jade is not!!

Alberto parece tener algunos problemas de salud. Esa tos suya da miedo. Parece que a veces tiene mucho trabajo con Jade. Esforzándose por alguna razón.

8 hours ago, JYBRD said:

It seems like he has a lot of work to do with Jade sometimes. Trying hard for some reason.

Yes.

I could be wrong but could it be the loss of Martina?

He doesn't seem to have any bond with Jade like he had with Martina.

Maybe Alberto is starting to realize what he had with her and it's really gone now. Even when things were bad, they still seemed to have a fond, personal connection to each other.

I don't see that with Jade. Their relationship, even the sex, seems very superficial.

• Haha 1