Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

Knowing that Martina has a very extroverted side to her sexuality and has been widely accustomed to attracting attention and being the center of attraction with RLC, what do you think Martina will do to satisfy her needs in her 'new' life? Special activities? Make your list, we're ready to discuss. 

This side of her personality has to find a way to be satisfied. Martina won't change, fortunately...

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

what do you think Martina will do to satisfy her needs in her 'new' life? Special activities? Make your list, we're ready to discuss. 

I don't think we should be talking about Martina in the Alberto thread.  

Perhaps the question should be:  When will we see Alberto playing video games while Juliet is making love to another girl in the bedroom?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Knowing that Martina has a very extroverted side to her sexuality and has been widely accustomed to attracting attention and being the center of attraction with RLC, what do you think Martina will do to satisfy her needs in her 'new' life? Special activities? Make your list, we're ready to discuss. 

This side of her personality has to find a way to be satisfied. Martina won't change, fortunately...

She'll have no problem...she hasn't in the past off cam...😉

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Assuming landscaper is a seasonal job, that is there is little/no work in December, January, February, does Alberto need the income  from RLC to feed himself and Juliet during these months?

Unless he has a lot of money saved up I would think so.

10 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Question: Is Albertos new place a house or an apartment? Is he renting or buying?

I believe it's a house & I thought he was buying & renovating before moving in, but a post by Alberto indicates he may be renting & the renovations are up to the owner.

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

henriPasPosted 7 hours ago

Goodbye Martina...

I still have so many photos of you...

I'm going to post them to please my comrades on the forum, as a tribute to you.

Where are these pictures going to be posted?

You can post pictures in the the Pictures thread under Alberto
https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/31302-martina-alberto-pictures-2023

• Upvote 1