B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why don't just enjoy what we have , instead of constantly be negative ... Personaly, I liked what I've seen tonite.  It is way more interesting than what we have in B1 , even if it is a "show",  WHICH IS. They are paid to entertain us !! 

Agree. In the last few days this place finally got my attention after I don't know how long, kudos to Karma, Cecilia and Sara... It's just that analyzing things with so much happening is also fun

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why don't just enjoy what we have , instead of constantly be negative ... Personaly, I liked what I've seen tonite.  It is way more interesting than what we have in B1 , even if it is a "show",  WHICH IS. They are paid to entertain us !! 

but we have nothing...., I log in and see what they are doing in the living room with a fake show and immediately log out, I'm not going to watch that shit and I'm surprised that others do and then those two ass holes gosh 🤢

just a matter of taste I think

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

We disagree .. it’s fine 😁

No ....WE don't!     This ass wipe can't even imagine not being the center of attention. He never misses a chance to plop his ass down between a group of girls, uninvited. Four girls on the couch, kissing and caressing, and this shit of brains can't figure out he's NOT needed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but we have nothing...., I log in and see what they are doing in the living room with a fake show and immediately log out, I'm not going to watch that shit and I'm surprised that others do and then those two ass holes gosh 🤢

just a matter of taste I think

Zombieorpheus Detecting GIF by zoefannet

I like that Karma trimmed her self nicely for Sara It's sexy on her and most women,But tonight the little I seen, there was know chemisty or emotions from the two. They would have been better off playing with there selves. But two nice looking women to watch I get It. Just my thoughts😉

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

amazing Sara and Karma together. The hottest girls in the Villa just giving pleasure  to each other. So damn hot and no show bs.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈

Ya, much better than do nothing Esmi.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Ya, much better than do nothing Esmi.

Not even fair to compare two women completely free and one that still notices the cams all the time.

Esmi is sexy most of the time but she also holds herself back too much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1