B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Noldus

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. Imagine having to get the subway every day to go to work? 🤢

🤣

I'm not near any city with a subway. We don't have any public transportation. I've own at least 1 car since 1979. I currently have 2.

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

More than 24hs after The General left the barracks and no vacation sign.

The same thing  that happened last time .. I will never accept that it is a “ mistake “ of the tenant , they can always contact and ask if the tenant has forgotten how long they will be away so as to put the sign … it might be that they do it so if someone resubscribes or a new “ customer “ subscribes , they can see that all tenants that appear on the list are “ online “ let’s say .. Still , very very negative whoever’s mistake it is for us the customers not knowing what’s going on . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The same thing  that happened last time .. I will never accept that it is a “ mistake “ of the tenant , they can always contact and ask if the tenant has forgotten how long they will be away so as to put the sign … it might be that they do it so if someone resubscribes or a new “ customer “ subscribes , they can see that all tenants that appear on the list are “ online “ let’s say .. Still , very very negative whoever’s mistake it is for us the customers not knowing what’s going on . 

RLC doesn't watch the tenants. I lost the count on how many times I had to send email to support reporting camera freezing, NV working on bright room and even a kid in one of Prague's apartment. I can give Uly's the benefit of the doubt that she reported to RLC, but they didn't update. For a tenant that is their "VIP" as Lubna said RLC really lacks on this part with her.

They even installed UV lights in her bathroom but doesn't do a simple thing.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

RLC doesn't watch the tenants. I lost the count on how many times I had to send email to support reporting camera freezing, NV working on bright room and even a kid in one of Prague's apartment. I can give Uly's the benefit of the doubt that she reported to RLC, but they didn't update. For a tenant that is their "VIP" as Lubna said RLC really lacks on this part with her.

They even installed UV lights in her bathroom but doesn't do a simple thing.

RLC in Barcelona we have said , it is all for Nelly and Bogdan to run the villas and Fior to make the logistics 😁 , they don’t care . RLC management’s attention WILL ALWAYS be Leora , she’s the one that  they “protect” and keep a close eye , as long as they have Leora happy ,  business runs . Then I think , it is Masha that it is like they have a very back and forth communication with her . 

Ulyana is ratings , viewership , wherever she goes , she causes chats here at the forum . That’s why they ALWAYS have her since they discovered her in 2018 , even if she has given them reasons to send her away once and for all . Again , RLC doesn’t care for Barcelona so much as I said , they believe they are so many tenants that the viewers don’t notice details . Look what happens with Mati since one month now that he goes for minimum 48 hours and there’s no information , Jadith and Isaac have kind of Lubna’s life , so , that’s why I think that RLC Barcelona responsible don’t care . 

• Haha 1

il y a 4 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

On dirait que le show lesbien de ce soir est avec Nadia et Esmi. 🤣

Cela m'étonnerait car Esmi n'est pas la nana qui fait ce genre de choses , un seul regard acéré et elle vous passe l'envie de vouloir la caresser