B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Margo was probably a very pretty girl before she pumped up her lips and breasts.

It's a pity that girls think they are getting more sexy from molesting their own boddys!!

Yes...we've seen far too many examples of that here on RLC...☹

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Margo was probably a very pretty girl before she pumped up her lips and breasts.

It's a pity that girls think they are getting more sexy from molesting their own boddys!!

Although I think Margo went a bit big with the breast implants, I don't think they are that bad, I have seen much worse, also not a fan of botox lips, I can't understand how any woman could think that it enhances their beauty, to me the only benefit I can see would be it enhancing a blowjob, but you are wrong with 'was' Margo is still a pretty girl.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Although I think Margo went a bit big with the breast implants, I don't think they are that bad, I have seen much worse, also not a fan of botox lips, I can't understand how any woman could think that it enhances their beauty, to me the only benefit I can see would be it enhancing a blowjob, but you are wrong with 'was' Margo is still a pretty girl.

"Was" is the correct word. With those hideous blown up lips she is far from being a pretty girl.

• Upvote 1

Just now, corvette08 said:

"Was" is the correct word. With those hideous blown up lips she is far from being a pretty girl.

Why should you care, you are only interested with spread legs and a dildo being shoved up hard & fast

• Haha 3

When I was about to post of Massimo will be joining , surprise 🤩🥳🥳 … He simply knocked the door and a nice talk in English is happening … The Child for so many months he didn’t even dare .. Talk about difference and acceptance and of course people … Great that English language is fantastic currently 😇😇😋😋

51 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Why should you care, you are only interested with spread legs and a dildo being shoved up hard & fast

Actually a dildo being shoved hard and fast is something I don't watch. I like a natural bate, not a show. But also I watch other things besides bating. I think Neytiri is much hotter than Margo because she is real.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Margo has the BEST ASS across all of RLC apartments , her ass is WORLD CLASS masterpiece . As you say , no matter what , Margo is ( not only pretty ) an amazing woman .. AND .. She knows about sex which isn’t one of the big assets of really stunning  women ( that’s why also Ulyana is one of the best ☺️

• Haha 3

Neytiri sharing herself between  Massimo’s great sex she had and her ex ( current protege) .. Funny , if ANY of the guys would be doing the same ( Wolf did it repeatedly in recent past ) they should BURN IN HELL as they don’t respect the girls and don’t leave them alone 😂🤣😂 .. Speaking on sexes treated / criticized equally here 😂🤣