Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

So .. The Girl decides instead of seducing her guy next room in front of his computer to fuck a toy and masturbate .. It is indeed “ REAL LIFE LOVE “ watching these two 😂🤣😂🤣

Imagine yourselves ( especially if you have been away from the Love Of Your Life for 2,5 years and SINCE THE BEGINNING the idea was to bring your guy in the city that you decided to go and change your life ) having your girlfriend next door and she chooses to masturbate and ignore you … What more to add ?? It is a REAL LOVE indeed . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

What a sad wasted life.

Leora's life isn't wasted.  I'd categorize her life as far from being a productive member of society.  She might be socially inept (fair to say because rarely does she socialize inside or outside the apartment). Doe she prefer to be in the RLC bubble or is it that she doesn't know any better?  Is it Paul holding her back, or is she holding herself back?

A combination of all.  I'd say that since being involved with Paul since they were teen-agers has largely held her back from being a better person.  That is often the result of a teen-age love that doesn't know when to move on.

He's at fault for being....Paul.

She's at fault for playing life safe instead of taking risk (even minimal risk doesn't brings her fear).  Yet, she'll bate and have sex on camera.  Welcome to Generation "We're Fucked-Up".

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So .. The Girl decides instead of seducing her guy next room in front of his computer to fuck a toy and masturbate .. It is indeed “ REAL LIFE LOVE “ watching these two 😂🤣😂🤣

Imagine yourselves ( especially if you have been away from the Love Of Your Life for 2,5 years and SINCE THE BEGINNING the idea was to bring your guy in the city that you decided to go and change your life ) having your girlfriend next door and she chooses to masturbate and ignore you … What more to add ?? It is a REAL LOVE indeed . 

No imagination.  It's as if they are both sticking to the script.

Only one time I can think when Leora seduced Paul (when not expecting it). In the old apartment about six years ago he came home, she greeted him in a nightie, pulled his pants down (I think he was carrying groceries), and blew him.  Then they moved into the GR and....it was boring sex.  But at least she did SOMETHING different.

Tonight, she could have easily crawled underneath the table he's working at and munch on him. But...that's not in the script.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Even if she saved a good part of the $2,000 or so a month they get from 2013 they have no post RLC job to continue on with life after they eventually leave. If they use the money, even if it's there, for world cruises and fun it'll disappear fast. They won't from what we've seen. She'll spend a lot of it on the shrink because she won't be able to adjust to life without being watched and adored.

Say for example they have $200,000 saved. Okay then they leave RLC and start "real life" from ground zero to find work. Their potential employers are going to compare their nonexistent work history with an experienced person or a 20 something they can shape and mold. What can she tell her potential employer? I was a cam girl/woman for 11+ years and had a couple short term jobs in Russia before that.

Be rational not emotional. If I'm the employer she just failed her job interview.

If she is a hairdresser or similar type job then why doesn't she work full time. Are there visa restrictions on hours worked? Is RLC classified as an employer/employee relationship? Why doesn't she work outside of the apartment while doing RLC? Lazy? Paul is a poster child for a sleep clinic. Unemployable, the useless fuck.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When it comes time for sex, Paul can take it or leave it but mostly leave it. Leora got herself a dud. Dildos and butt plugs are the "Real Loves of Her Life" - ooh, ahh, yeah, fuck me harder and harder, ooh aah. eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Or as a babysitter. She is good with children, just ask Paul the spoiled brat.

I wouldn't let Leora within 1 city block of my kids!  She isn't a respectable woman she's a sex worker. Like a pedophile she can stay the hell away from innocent young children.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wouldn't let Leora within 1 city block of my kids!  She isn't a respectable woman she's a sex worker. Like a pedophile she can stay the hell away from innocent young children.

I would leave any of my kids with Leora any time and not worry. As long as Paul is far away so the kid doesn't come back home with fingers in his nose and a stunned look on his/her face. Comparing her with a pedophile is one of the meanest / stupidest thing I ever read on RLC. I think you are losing your marbles Max 🤪

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I would leave any of my kids with Leora any time and not worry. As long as Paul is far away so the kid doesn't come back home with fingers in his nose and a stunned look on his/her face. Comparing her with a pedophile is one of the meanest / stupidest thing I ever read on RLC. I think you are losing your marbles Max 🤪

Wasn't meant mean or a more equivalent. Cam women aren't the bastions of society. if they were kids would watch them.

She has done things in front of the world a decent moral woman wouldn't be doing.  That's why we watch.

Our watching doesn't factor in. I'm talking about a woman that puts her fingers in her ass and even puts tampons in front of the world. Pedophiles are at the bottom of the moral food chain. I don't rate sex workers too much above. I rate strippers and topless bottomless dancers  above Leora and what she does.

Just because I watch her do shocking abnormal things doesn't mean I trust that type of woman to be around my kids. That's what I think.

RE: one of the meanest / stupidest thing I ever read on RLC.

Anyone that can't tell their own family what they do for a living is precisely what I allege. Sorry you found the remark mean.

• Confused 5