Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

On 11/21/2023 at 12:32 PM, ddhm said:

Please , ignore the guy who simply repeats himself and THE ONLY THING HE DOES , it is criticizing the posters and he NEVER SAYS ANYTHING for either the tenants or the apartments . One more who DOESN’T KNOW why he watches ( ups sorry , what doe s he watch since he never comments on the happenings - what happenings , nothing happens in the dead apartment 😂🤣😂 - ) and I feel sad for him that he pays a site and then  to have an opinion and post it here and we can discuss about it but he prefers to give an opinion for people who have SOMETHING TO SAY for the Leora and Paul apartment .. Please ignore people who understand zero .. 

Rather you and your ridicuous pal continously repeat comments related to insinuate to be moralistic on a website established for those of perverted mindsets you repetitively ridiculous  individual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Rather you and your ridicuous pal continously repeat comments related to be moralistic on a website established for those if perverted mindsets you repetitively ridiculous  individual.

Nicholas ….

Please , comment on the apartment and what you watch , if you have an opinion . Otherwise , it is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nicholas ….

Please , comment on the apartment and what you watch , if you have an opinion . Otherwise , it is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well 😂🤣😂🤣

Your intelligence as always has been quite revealing to not be on any of the higher side IQ, as I'm certain the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some time ago in regards to the so called moralistic comments being posted on a website established for those of perverted mindsets rather than hypicrites such as yourself and your continously similarly hypocritically mindset known as Max. 

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Since it is you who have obviously continously complained about or critized something or actually someone in regards to a subscruption you have continued paying for, it is you who are exactly the hypocrite you try to make it seem that you are not. It is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well.  

I pay MY money to watch or not watch. I'm a hypocrite. Who cares?

Who cares what Leora thinks? She sure as hell wouldn't care what I think...or you think.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Your intelligence as always has been quite revealing to not be in such a higher IQ, as I'm certain the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some rime ago. 

Thank you for your understanding , as always , your insight observations for posters , readers and whoever takes the time to express himself here has been always your biggest attribute and skill . I am certain the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some time ago .

P.S . Lesson to an English native speaker from one that English isn’t his native language . The “ as well “ can only be used at the end of a sentence and NEVER in the middle . Elementary my dear Watson  or just me confirming you that my IQ is exactly as you ( and the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some time ago ) mention , is not in such a high level 😁 . At least it is at a certain level as you admit in comparison to yours that PEOPLE who read this small corner of internet could wonder ( together with the girl known as Leora ) about yours , that if they try to locate your IQ , they might open a hole in North Pole and come at the other end in South Pole and still wondering where your IQ has been vanished .Elementary me dear Watson , you can please ask the girl known as Leora to confirm AS WELL 😁

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for your understanding , as always , your insight observations for posters , readers and whoever takes the time to express himself here has been always your biggest attribute and skill . I am certain the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some time ago .

P.S . Lesson to an English native speaker from one that English isn’t his native language . The “ as well “ can only be used at the end of a sentence and NEVER in the middle . Elementary my dear Watson  or just me confirming you that my IQ is exactly as you ( and the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some time ago ) mention , is not in such a high level 😁 . At least it is at a certain level as you admit in comparison to yours that PEOPLE who read this small corner of internet could wonder ( together with the girl known as Leora ) about yours , that if they try to locate your IQ , they might open a hole in North Pole and come at the other end in South Pole and still wondering where your IQ has been vanished .Elementary me dear Watson , you can please ask the girl known as Leora to confirm AS WELL 😁

Well, everyone has their unique strengths and abilities, and intelligence is just one of them. It's great that you are confident in your abilities, but it's also important to remember that intelligence can manifest in different ways and there are many other factors that contribute to success and happiness in life. So, while having a high IQ can be advantageous, it's not the only thing that matters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your intelligence as always has been quite revealing to not be on any of the higher side IQ, as I'm certain the woman known as Leora has noticed and thought as well quite some time ago. 

Look who's picking fights.  That is a classic ad hominem attack.

You seem to be an unhappy person.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I pay MY money to watch or not watch. I'm a hypocrite. Who cares?

Who cares what Leora thinks? She sure as hell wouldn't care what I think...or you think.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So Max, as well as cohort of ddhm, you admit to and don't care in regards to being considered hypocrites in regards to the forum threads of this website. Very few hypocrites admit to being so. In contrast, your ridiculously repetitive cohort from a place called Corfu, has continued such ridicuously repetitive moralistic comments although the comments of such an individual have been quite different in other site forum threads. Regardless, anyone being a hypocrite, is none other than still a hypocrite. Furthermore, it is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well in regards to comments from either of you related to her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Now now girls. A cat fight brewing - 

Cats Cat Fight GIF - Cats Cat Cat Fight - Discover & Share GIFs

We try to REVIVE a “

Dead Apartment “ 😂🤣😂🤣

We are Leora’s biggest fans , when she can’t provide content , the fans take over and provide for her . 

I would call it a WIN /WIN situation 😁😆

It is page 22 of this topic , I am challenging EVERYONE to post WHAT THIS APARTMENT has offered the last 22 pages … What have we seen ? What “ REAL LIFE “ and “ PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE “ ? Dead Apartment .

Last night The Slave pleased Her Master . She exhausted him that today she was off apartment and he was sleeping the whole day . Then , she arrived and ( HOW SAD 😢😢) an exhausted Leora ( HOW IMPRESSIVE 😱 ) fell asleep WAAAAAAAAAY too early than her late morning European times , usually watching her phone or tablet or laptop . Who knows ( except the GAG 🥶😳 ) , you have a guy that

a ) doesn’t satisfy you

b ) sleeps while you are awaken 

c ) embarrasses you with his manners and way of doing things inside the apartment

d ) IS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE …

After all of this , HOPEFULLY the woman known as Leora maybe , MAYBE , she tries to develop once again outside alliances to fight isolation , neglect  and  boredom .. AND …

How a person does this ??

Let’s revive the topic at the Dead Apartment , speculations are what “ drive “ the forums 😇

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So Max, as well as cohort of Max, you admit to and don't care in regards to being considered hypocrites in regards to the forum threads of this website. Very few hypocrites admit to being so. In contrast, your ridiculously repetitive cohort from a place called Corfu, has continued such ridicuously repetitive moralistic comments although the comments of such an individual have been quite different in other site forum threads. Regardless, anyone being a hypocrite, is none other than still a hypocrite. Furthermore, it is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well in regards to comments from either of you related to her.

RE: So Max, as well as cohort of Max, you admit to and don't care in regards to being considered hypocrites

Why are you concerned with me? Concerned? I said I was a hypocrite. So what?

RE: Very few hypocrites admit to being so.

You are a voyeur moralizing about another voyeur admitting they wouldn't want my family to know I watch RLC? Uh, hell-low...

RE: our ridiculously repetitive cohort from a place called Corfu, has continued such ridicuously repetitive moralistic comments

I merely comment on Leora's behavior (which I watch) in relationship with normal females walking amongst us in our families, and public that would never ever consider doing what she does for pay. You trying to tell me her behavior is normal? If it was she'd have family and friends over like some of the other cam women.  She wouldn't keep it a secret with family/friends not just for paying customers all over the world. You want your wife, sister, daughter doing what she does? BTW, if they did I'd watch if they, or any attractive woman were stupid enough or moral less  to expose themself to me.

RE: anyone being a hypocrite, is none other than still a hypocrite.

An honest voyeur is still a voyeur, an asshole is still an asshole.  Your point?

RE: it is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well in regards to comments from either of you related to her.

Didn't you read my previous comment? I don't give a flying fuck what Leora or you thiink.

• Sad 1

A hypocrite is a person who pretends to have certain beliefs, attitudes, or feelings when in reality they do not have them. They may also act in a way that contradicts their stated beliefs or values. This behaviour is often seen as insincere or dishonest, as the hypocrite is not being true to themselves or to others.

• Upvote 5