Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

A hypocrite is a person who pretends to have certain beliefs, attitudes, or feelings when in reality they do not have them. They may also act in a way that contradicts their stated beliefs or values. This behaviour is often seen as insincere or dishonest, as the hypocrite is not being true to themselves or to others.

I am just so happy to be an admitted pervert and voyeur.

• Upvote 3

Should we care what others think of us?

It depends on the context. In general, it's natural to care about what others think of us to some extent, as social creatures. However, it's important to strike a balance between valuing others' opinions and staying true to ourselves. It's impossible to please everyone, so trying to do so can be exhausting and ultimately unfulfilling. Ultimately, the most important thing is to feel confident in ourselves and our choices, while also being open to constructive feedback and willing to learn and grow.

Hopefully, this gives all something to think about. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It depends on the context. In general, it's natural to care about what others think of us to some extent, as social creatures.

To the people that matter its all good. RLC, the forum, is an escape from a sexless life. Of course Nich will come down on that, as if I care.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It depends on the context. In general, it's natural to care about what others think of us to some extent, as social creatures. However, it's important to strike a balance between valuing others' opinions and staying true to ourselves. It's impossible to please everyone, so trying to do so can be exhausting and ultimately unfulfilling. Ultimately, the most important thing is to feel confident in ourselves and our choices, while also being open to constructive feedback and willing to learn and grow.

Hopefully, this gives all something to think about. 

You said that well

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

A hypocrite is a person who pretends to have certain beliefs, attitudes, or feelings when in reality they do not have them. They may also act in a way that contradicts their stated beliefs or values. This behaviour is often seen as insincere or dishonest, as the hypocrite is not being true to themselves or to others.

Aye mate. My points in regards to some individuals continous comments which have constantly occurred in the threads of this forum for quite some time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

As are yours...

My comments in these threads have not been continuing occurring as hypocritical complaining critizisms of comments in regards to individuals of subscriptions continously being paid for such as yourself as well as a few others who post comments of trying to seem moralistic on a website established in regards to others of more perverted mindsets hypocrite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My comments in these threads have not been continuing occurring as hypocritical complaining critizisms of comments in regards to individuals of subscriptions continously being paid for such as yourself as well as a few others who post comments of trying to seem moralistic on a website established in regards to others of more perverted mindsets hypocrite.

Nich, I cordially invite you to the theological place of eternal punishment.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, I cordially invite you to the theological place of eternal punishment.

I, as I'm certain as well as the woman known as Leora, would not only not welcome, but would rather reject any such invitation from a hypocrite such as yourself where you or your hypocritical kind would be welcomed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I, as I'm certain as well as the woman known as Leora, would not only not welcome, but would rather reject any such invitation from a hypocrite such as yourself where you or your hypocritical kind would be welcomed.

I didn't invite her, I invited YOU

Well. I believe Leora is pretty much maxed out on what she could offer subscribers/viewers. Her cam shows are basically repetitive with perhaps slight variances but she has no more tools in the toolbox other than the tool himself, Paul, that is beyond help. Leora only has herself to depend upon but Paul restricts her movements plus she doesn't want to or know how to expand her performances. Other than nudity and wearing sexy clothing everything else is what can be expected. For me, I thoroughly enjoy it when she is naked and does excellent voyeur teases with different styles of clothing. That is what voyeurism is to me. Sex is nice to see but definitely not with Paul. Watching Leora and Paul have sex is like watching a nice looking decent guy having sex with a 1,000 pound woman. Not going to happen, change the channel. Sad to say but Paul has took the shine off Leora and actually has made her look less appealing as a person. She has beauty and amazing body but the rest of her, questionable.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1