Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm guessing you want to see more Chaturbate women in RLC and this apartment. Would this be better for you to get ya rocks off?

What gets ya rocks off and what do you like? There are lots of other apartments for you to watch. What about Olimpia and Annet or Scarlett and Casper? 

What about Barbie she is a good young slut/ whore to watch? 

Because at the end of the day, you are paying to watch and the customer. 

Let's not mince words here the women on RLC aren't the marrying type they're whores/ sluts. They're selling their bodies for money and this is where your non-stop whingeing across all apartments arguments fall down. These women aren't movie actors they are in the main normal women doing their best to earn a living. You have unrealistic expectations of them.

The other problem is you ddhm drive new and old posters away. I like to think you aren't wanting that but in fact, you are. You in this apartment never and I mean never write a constructive post always negative. 

My advice to you ddhm if you like Barbie ( we all love a young slut ) watch her and enjoy. If Leora drives you nuts don't watch it's really that simple.

P.S There's nothing wrong with using emojis there placed there to be used. New and old posters don't want to deal/chat with you and just use them to voice what they feel about your mainly whinging posts. An example of that was your  Leora's countdown bates posts. 

Leora is acting like a Chaturbate woman , so what is the difference ? ( except if you believe that she’s not Chaturbate material , then my apologies .. ) 

I like to watch VARIETY , LIFE , THINGS HAPPENING , PEOPLE , EVENTS , every now and then Leora and Paul living a happy life with their friends in the apartment, if alone , Paul having good times with Leora , naughty times , cuddling and honest couple sharing times . I am tired watching the same and the same and the same , if you like the routine , AGAIN , my apologies … 

I don’t comment your post regarding other tenants and how you criticize them . 3 major happy , young , naughty , imaginable couples , 3 amazing couples OFFERING what i ask to watch ( of course obviously not at the same level understanding a 10+ years relationship ) , Venera and Lion ( best RLC couple currently ) , Gyana and Dantez and Barbie and Ken . I could easily add Dasha and Sasha who are living an incredible life in Montenegro and show how long term couples should be but let’s not make the list bigger . What I see from the couples mentioned ? EXACTLY the things I mentioned in my previous paragraph ..If you find none of those couples interesting enough , my apologies .. 

What these people at RlC are , I don’t care , I am paying to have fun and entertainment and satisfy my pervert habit , I don’t like to watch sex all the time , I like to watch personalities and characters , reactions and interactions with others , I WANT TO WATCH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS because this is what all these people are for me , HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND ME , nothing we have different than them . They have chosen and decided to expose themselves by sharing their lives and I have decided to pay and watch the decision .  All your criticism about them , i don’t agree , my apologies .. 

If ddhm is the problem of this topic because HE COMMENTS ON THE APARTMENT HAPPENINGS AND PEOPLE inhabiting it , then ddhm has INCREDIBLE POWER as he’s manipulating / directing / guiding a whole topic . Really ? Am I so strong and I didn’t know ? Come on , what is it more powerful , an emoji to show your like or dislike or a chat and post like yours that we now exchange opinions ? 10+ years and Leora and Paul’s topic has thousand of readers and hundreds of different posters , WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY NOW ? Why they express themselves with emojis ? ddhm sends new and old posters away , really ? WHO ELSE SPEAKS ABOUT THE APARTMENT EXCLUSIVELY and criticizing ( yes negative because I don’t like , if Leora provides something that I like , I will criticize positive ) the tenants and WHO SPEAKS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS HERE and not providing thoughts on how they see the apartment ? ddhm decides all this ? Really ? Well , if that’s the case , sorry , NO APOLOGIES because I thought that one of the BIGGEST ASSETS in a forum HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE INCREDIBLE GIFT to sit down and write calmly a post , discuss , debate and socialize even by writing with people all over the world discussing ON WHAT WE WATCH and not who ddhm is , Aussie is , Max Ragnar is and so on .. 

Why Leora should drive me nuts ? I am not CRITICIZING ( I have never done it ) the WOMAN LEORA who is one of the most beautiful that RLC has , I AM CRITICIZING the TENANT LEORA who ( for my taste and what expectations I have from a site that I am paying to watch ) is one of the worst in the history that this site had ( I explained the reasons ) . The life of Leora makes me laugh and feel sad about her and her choices , the woman Leora I admire in managing to keep nice her body and presence on cameras and that’s it . My apologies if you are having other priorities when you watch Leora and Paul. 

Your P.S I don’t know what to answer you as I TOTALLY DISAGREE , actually good friend jimbo has analyzed excellently here the emoji users …NOW , if you think that an emoji has the same power like this post or what you wrote previously and I dedicate now time to answer  you and I didn’t put a heart emoji or a sad emoji or a confused emoji to show my relevant emotion , then , MY APOLOGIES that in my opinion I did what I learned in my life , that is ALWAYS to speak my mind whether I like or not something and not hiding watching what’s going on ..Leora’s countdown bates are noticed and had made a record when she was going away of the apartment HIDING HER PRIVATE LIFE because she couldn’t manage the DOUBLE LIFE that she was trying to have back then . Watching her desperately trying to balance her life and using POOR MALIA to cover her mess she had made her life ( this mess happened because SHE DID NOT WANT to share her life like she has always been doing because she feels embarrassed of the life she has , that’s why she has no REAL FRIENDS - REAL FRIENDS WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU OF YOUR CHOICES , THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR OPINION BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE NEXT TO YOU RESPECTING YOUR DECISION - ) , people here PRAISE HER WHEN SHE MASTURBATES , i don’t understand why I can’t express my boredom watching the same from her when after so many years I EXPECT to make more things than that .

My apologies we see things differently and happy to answer your post . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora is acting like a Chaturbate woman , so what is the difference ? ( except if you believe that she’s not Chaturbate material , then my apologies .. ) 

I like to watch VARIETY , LIFE , THINGS HAPPENING , PEOPLE , EVENTS , every now and then Leora and Paul living a happy life with their friends in the apartment, if alone , Paul having good times with Leora , naughty times , cuddling and honest couple sharing times . I am tired watching the same and the same and the same , if you like the routine , AGAIN , my apologies … 

I don’t comment your post regarding other tenants and how you criticize them . 3 major happy , young , naughty , imaginable couples , 3 amazing couples OFFERING what i ask to watch ( of course obviously not at the same level understanding a 10+ years relationship ) , Venera and Lion ( best RLC couple currently ) , Gyana and Dantez and Barbie and Ken . I could easily add Dasha and Sasha who are living an incredible life in Montenegro and show how long term couples should be but let’s not make the list bigger . What I see from the couples mentioned ? EXACTLY the things I mentioned in my previous paragraph ..If you find none of those couples interesting enough , my apologies .. 

What these people at RlC are , I don’t care , I am paying to have fun and entertainment and satisfy my pervert habit , I don’t like to watch sex all the time , I like to watch personalities and characters , reactions and interactions with others , I WANT TO WATCH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS because this is what all these people are for me , HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND ME , nothing we have different than them . They have chosen and decided to expose themselves by sharing their lives and I have decided to pay and watch the decision .  All your criticism about them , i don’t agree , my apologies .. 

If ddhm is the problem of this topic because HE COMMENTS ON THE APARTMENT HAPPENINGS AND PEOPLE inhabiting it , then ddhm has INCREDIBLE POWER as he’s manipulating / directing / guiding a whole topic . Really ? Am I so strong and I didn’t know ? Come on , what is it more powerful , an emoji to show your like or dislike or a chat and post like yours that we now exchange opinions ? 10+ years and Leora and Paul’s topic has thousand of readers and hundreds of different posters , WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY NOW ? Why they express themselves with emojis ? ddhm sends new and old posters away , really ? WHO ELSE SPEAKS ABOUT THE APARTMENT EXCLUSIVELY and criticizing ( yes negative because I don’t like , if Leora provides something that I like , I will criticize positive ) the tenants and WHO SPEAKS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS HERE and not providing thoughts on how they see the apartment ? ddhm decides all this ? Really ? Well , if that’s the case , sorry , NO APOLOGIES because I thought that one of the BIGGEST ASSETS in a forum HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE INCREDIBLE GIFT to sit down and write calmly a post , discuss , debate and socialize even by writing with people all over the world discussing ON WHAT WE WATCH and not who ddhm is , Aussie is , Max Ragnar is and so on .. 

Why Leora should drive me nuts ? I am not CRITICIZING ( I have never done it ) the WOMAN LEORA who is one of the most beautiful that RLC has , I AM CRITICIZING the TENANT LEORA who ( for my taste and what expectations I have from a site that I am paying to watch ) is one of the worst in the history that this site had ( I explained the reasons ) . The life of Leora makes me laugh and feel sad about her and her choices , the woman Leora I admire in managing to keep nice her body and presence on cameras and that’s it . My apologies if you are having other priorities when you watch Leora and Paul. 

Your P.S I don’t know what to answer you as I TOTALLY DISAGREE , actually good friend jimbo has analyzed excellently here the emoji users …NOW , if you think that an emoji has the same power like this post or what you wrote previously and I dedicate now time to answer  you and I didn’t put a heart emoji or a sad emoji or a confused emoji to show my relevant emotion , then , MY APOLOGIES that in my opinion I did what I learned in my life , that is ALWAYS to speak my mind whether I like or not something and not hiding watching what’s going on ..Leora’s countdown bates are noticed and had made a record when she was going away of the apartment HIDING HER PRIVATE LIFE because she couldn’t manage the DOUBLE LIFE that she was trying to have back then . Watching her desperately trying to balance her life and using POOR MALIA to cover her mess she had made her life ( this mess happened because SHE DID NOT WANT to share her life like she has always been doing because she feels embarrassed of the life she has , that’s why she has no REAL FRIENDS - REAL FRIENDS WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU OF YOUR CHOICES , THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR OPINION BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE NEXT TO YOU RESPECTING YOUR DECISION - ) , people here PRAISE HER WHEN SHE MASTURBATES , i don’t understand why I can’t express my boredom watching the same from her when after so many years I EXPECT to make more things than that .

Done writing your novel yet.  

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If ddhm is the problem of this topic because HE COMMENTS ON THE APARTMENT HAPPENINGS AND PEOPLE inhabiting it , then ddhm has INCREDIBLE POWER as he’s manipulating / directing / guiding a whole topic . Really ? Am I so strong and I didn’t know ? Come on , what is it more powerful , an emoji to show your like or dislike or a chat and post like yours that we now exchange opinions ? 10+ years and Leora and Paul’s topic has thousand of readers and hundreds of different posters , WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY NOW ? Why they express themselves with emojis ? ddhm sends new and old posters away , really ? WHO ELSE SPEAKS ABOUT THE APARTMENT EXCLUSIVELY and criticizing ( yes negative because I don’t like , if Leora provides something that I will , I will criticize positive ) the tenants and WHO SPEAKS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS HERE and not providing thoughts on how they see the apartment ? ddhm decides all this ? Really ? Well , if that’s the case , sorry , NO APOLOGIES because I thought that one of the BIGGEST ASSETS in a forum HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE INCREDIBLE GIFT to sit down and write calmly a post , discuss , debate and socialize even by writing with people all over the world discussing ON WHAT WE WATCH and not who ddhm is , Aussie is , Max Ragnar is and so on .. 

Your P.S I don’t know what to answer you as I TOTALLY DISAGREE , actually good friend jimbo has analyzed excellently here the emoji users …NOW , if you think that an emoji has the same power like this post or what you wrote previously and I dedicate now time to answer  you and I didn’t put a heart emoji or a sad emoji or a confused emoji to show my relevant emotion , then , MY APOLOGIES that in my opinion I did what I learned in my life , that is ALWAYS to speak my mind whether I like or not something and not hiding watching what’s going on ..Leora’s countdown bates are noticed and had made a record when she was going away of the apartment HIDING HER PRIVATE LIFE because she couldn’t manage the DOUBLE LIFE that she was trying to have back then . Watching her desperately trying to balance her life and using POOR MALIA to cover her mess she had made her life ( this mess happened because SHE DID NOT WANT to share her life like she has always been doing because she feels embarrassed of the life she has , that’s why she has no REAL FRIENDS - REAL FRIENDS WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU OF YOUR CHOICES , THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR OPINION BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE NEXT TO YOU RESPECTING TOUR DECISION - ) , people here PRAISE HER WHEN SHE MASTURBATES , i don’t understand why I can’t express my boredom watching the same from her when after so many years I EXPECT to make more things than that .

A simple question for you, although I think you'll find it difficult to answer outside of the usual anthologie "Why do you continually repeat yourself, because by now even you must have realised your comments have changed nothing in L&P's apartment let alone others apartments?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

wonderful Friday for everyone 

24/11/2023 24/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

A simple question for you, although I think you'll find it difficult to answer outside of the usual anthologie "Why do you continually repeat yourself, because by now even you must have realised your comments have changed nothing in L&P's apartment let alone others apartments?

Then it means that Leora does THE BEST a tenant should do  , that is ignoring the people posting here and always doing whatever she wants , whenever she wants with whoever she wants ( that is Paul ) . Since Leora does this ( proven as you say according to your post that nothing changes ) , why do you bother of my style , my writing , my repeating , by anything in any case that you mention about my commentaries ? I really don’t understand , again i only see someone posting here again about ddhm’s writings and NOT MENTIONING ANYTHING AT ALL , zero , nada of what’s going on and what we watch IN THE APARTMENT  and the epicenter is what ddhm writes , how it writes and why it writes it , is this place really then so DEAD APARTMENT as I call it that NOTHING IS COMMENTED by others on the “ happenings “ ? Here it is , open forum , democracy , please judge , criticize , comment and post about the apartment , EXACTLY AS I DO . Or am I now not allowed doing so because WHEN FOR YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN SIMPLY POSITIVE POSTS and everyone applauded now there’s SOMEONE WHO criticizes , comments and posts COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the “ repeated “ praising posts for all those years ? Why should we have JUST POSITIVE even when it isn’t ( except if you believe that it is , but if it was , why don’t you comment about it to see what you like .. ) and not also NEGATIVE since ( according to MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION that I hope and wish you respect it like I respect yours ) this place I consider it a place that HOLDS RLC BACK to expand and become bigger and better … Leora acts like the 2013-2019 era , it is RLC 12 years later , she’s also more mature , grown , whatever she is and we get the same content again and again and again . I am bored 🥱 , tired and wish something else from her . I don’t get it , I don’t like it , I comment it and criticize it , that’s all and sorry to bother you , but that’s not my intention obviously , you have done nothing wrong to me as I have done nothing wrong to you because I don’t know you and you don’t  know me 😊 , it is just thoughts ON the same thing we are watching . 

I can’t understand why a person who observes an apartment like you is bothered of what ddhm writes and simply not ignore my writing since whatever you see satisfies you . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Lower the number to 500 characters per post.   :biggrin:

I write much less  posts than many others because my posts are “ novelties “ 😛 and not small ones like the others . I can even give examples , comparing to daily CamCaps posters 😆

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What about Barbie she is a good young slut/ whore to watch? 

Because at the end of the day, you are paying to watch and the customer. 

Let's not mince words here the women on RLC aren't the marrying type they're whores/ sluts. They're selling their bodies for money and this is where your non-stop whingeing across all apartments arguments fall down. These women aren't movie actors they are in the main normal women doing their best to earn a living. You have unrealistic expectations of them.

The other problem is you ddhm drive new and old posters away. I like to think you aren't wanting that but in fact, you are. You in this apartment never and I mean never write a constructive post always negative. 

My advice to you ddhm if you like Barbie ( we all love a young slut ) watch her and enjoy. 

Curous to know why you're one minute calling them whores/sluts and then another minute saying they're 'doing their best to earn a living'. 

Why are they whores one second and then 'just trying to make a living' the next?