Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Gotta be time for Leora to close the door to the bedroom? Or move to the bathroom (only place I can think that she can have some privacy...)

Knucklehead is oblivious. She can hop on the table in front of him with legs wide open and his response would be "not now, I have a headache".

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Knucklehead is oblivious. She can hop on the table in front of him with legs wide open and his response would be "not now, I have a headache".

But he still fucks her no matter what or when, when he's not at his computer. What do you do...NOT Leo that's for sure lol?

3 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

But he still fucks her no matter what or when, when he's not at his computer. What do you do...NOT Leo that's for sure lol?

Seriously, she's nice to look, even fantasize about, but I wouldn't bang her (I have my own 'Leora').

She needs Sasha to bang her. She may not walk for a week afterwards, but it should knock some sense into her what she has been missing.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Seriously, she's nice to look, even fantasize about, but I wouldn't bang her (I have my own 'Leora').

She needs Sasha to bang her. She may not walk for a week afterwards, but it should knock some sense into her what she has been missing.

I would pay front row tickets to that show.

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Or Cecilia...Leora would be dead meat around her.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1