B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was being sarcastic...he's a dickhead

Of course. Basic rule in working class:

Always go for the weakest link.

But when you bash them back, they always panic,

because the superiority is gone down the drain.

This kind of game is just so funny.

37 minutes ago, Troy said:

Why not?..she's cute, remember lacrim Is still here slithering around.

she hangs around Wolf like a shit fly, unfortunately Lacrim won't be able to do that, I say unfortunately because Lacrim has a high entertainment value for me, his attempts to seduce remind me of Laurel and Hardy and Donald Duck

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, SMETANA a dit :

Hasty preparations from KARMA, cosmetics, nipple covers in place, pantyhose, where is she going?

The english speaking guy from a few nights ago came to pick her up. It didn't look like a sex date, same pants and underwear from when she was doing exercise in the fitness room, didn't take a shower. But it could be a guy she has some interest in maybe, actually the first time I seen her spray perfume, and she took one of those mint sheet thingies even after extensively brushing her teeth. Also, seeing that she packed an overnight bag with her make-up, panties and pantyhose, a very revealing outfit which she tried on earlier in Sabina's room. Either that or she has plans for later tonight somewhere else. Don't know if she'll come back tonight, she didn't pack her toothbrush from what i saw.

As for the nipple covers, it could be that the time of month coming up, which could mean extra sensitivity to the point where it could feel like painfully chafing under a bra, so would seem logical then. 

• Thanks 2

A lot of guys are really cool. I had fun talking to you guys the last 4 months or so. Alot of your comments are really good and funny as hell. Remember Guys this is a chat forum, to express your opinions. whether we're wrong or not you guys have fun. I'm Delete my account I can't watch this crap on RLC anymore 😘

• Upvote 2