B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

3 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Well, I remeber some people here weeks ago saying Lacrym will never get anything from Cecilia. The same as they said Dylan will never get Ulyana. 

This with Cecilia and Lacrim was COMPLETELY A SURPRISE . Cecilia had even showed him repeatedly that she doesn’t want .. The only explanation is ( because Cecilia is A Master with things ) that she didn’t want to cause any questions or second thoughts to Sabina as she was on fire and the show was in the process , I think they will both ( being the elders there 😉😏 ) sit down and analyze what happened and how it will be . I believe Cecilia didn’t also expect from Sabina but then she “ had to “ follow what was going on , imagine a NO in front of Sabina .. And Cecilia and a show is A MUST …

By the way , The Child seems he will lose the second chance , back on his goofy attire 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

this "show" is as staged as the Dylan-Ullyana show

Sorry Teddy Bear GIF by Teddy Too Big

I think you are wrong with Dylan and Ulyana being a show , this was a TOTAL effort that day from Dylan to get Ulyana who rejected him , ONLY to be back to him when the LR was empty so as to blow him like Champion .. it was a whole nighter that day and far beyond a show . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This with Cecilia and Lacrim was COMPLETELY A SURPRISE . Cecilia had even showed him repeatedly that she doesn’t want .. The only explanation is ( because Cecilia is A Master with things ) that she didn’t want to cause any questions or second thoughts to Sabina as she was on fire and the show was in the process , I think they will both ( being the elders there 😉😏 ) sit down and analyze what happened and how it will be . I believe Cecilia didn’t also expect from Sabina but then she “ had to “ follow what was going on , imagine a NO in front of Sabina .. And Cecilia and a show is A MUST …

By the way , The Child seems he will lose the second chance , back on his goofy attire 😂🤣😂🤣

I still don't get your thought process. So if you don't want to do something, you will still do it because you don't want to embarass or you want to please someone else? If Cecilia did not want anything with Lacrym, she wouldn't have allowed him to do what he did to her tonight regardless Sabina's feelings Period. If I don't want to do something, I don't do it. I don't care about others feeling because I am the only one responsible for my actions.