B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia is a graduate from the Legendary Radislava’s School Of Shows 😂.. Cecilia LOVES the cameras , LOVES HER FANS and the people who support her and I think WE are the ones who made it possible for her to join as she was HIGHLY REQUESTED since she was introduced .

With that being said , for Cecilia was ONE MORE SHOW , nothing more nothing less . No emotions and in my opinion , SHE REALLY wanted to help Sabina and her christening of action on cameras . Imagine after what was going on she was saying to Lacrim “ sorry , I don’t want that “ . In my books , a “ sacrifice “ is needed to secure a brilliant future . Sabina is ONE OF THEM , cameras liberated and she joined to have fun and Cecilia wouldn’t spoil it . That’s my opinion . 

Bro, if you ask me I will tell you that Lacrym was the winner tonight. Yes, there was no sex but he got more than enough. 

Also, I have the impression that the others (Wolf and his pack) discriminate him for whatever reason. I know his behaviour is not the best, but I have seen him acting really nice in some occasion like the day Wolf fell from the see-saw, he quickly ran to get ice while and personally, I found that very nice of him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, darcher111 said:

Not hard to be the alpha male when there is only 2 of you and 1 of them is Lacrim

I agree 😁 … But then , even Isaac and Mati and Kos and Alberto , I think amongst all of them , he is the dominant one ( however the others also have skills ) .. the bad thing is that Sabina made him ( Lacrim ) revive today and we can see already how he acts . He was just using the whip to impress 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

why is he dry humping her just take her tk her room and how are the others not laughing at this dude 😂

I think CC has arranged this with Sabina to break her in a to get back at Cult taking all the limelight, we all know she reads the forum.

I'd say there are limits as the boy only got a BJ and some muff diving, no fookie fookie just yet.

The dry humping was clearly a piss take on the others.

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Bro, if you ask me I will tell you that Lacrym was the winner tonight. Yes, there was no sex but he got more than enough. 

Also, I have the impression that the others (Wolf and his pack) discriminate him for whatever reason. I know his behaviour is not the best, but I have seen him acting really nice in some occasion like the day Wolf fell from the see-saw, he quickly ran to get ice while and personally, I found that very nice of him. 

I am sorry I disagree with you . I WOULD NEVER EVER wanted next to me a person who INSTEAD of supporting me , let me do my things and enjoy , WILL PARTNERSHIP with the girls only to show that it is with them ( I am referring to the incident when Dylan was fucking Aziza by the pool and he WAS REPEATEDLY trying to cancel it happening ) . This incident was for me HIS CRUCIAL MISTAKE , you never do this to a guy you want to have as a friend , it is of no surprise that Wolf isn’t even bothered with him .. he lost his trust with his behavior .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Yes have to give him that, there has been some other situations with some of the girl where someone wasnt feeling well or was sick and he was being very helpful.

It was a complete show for the girls and he believes now that he owns them , instead of chilling and relaxing , he is attacking Sabina now all the time .. I think it is till she shows him The Red Card ( it doesn’t look happening at the moment though 😁 ) .